Cassina Tarsia

View Cassina Tarsia's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Tesla Model S P85D tests out as advertised [View news story]
    Happy birthday, from here too, Vico! I am a little the way that you are ... we don't have to prove anything, but sure can enjoy those little pleasures of life that we took for granted so long ago. Happy 81st, and enjoy today!
    Nov 5, 2014. 12:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla Model S P85D tests out as advertised [View news story]
    I don't think that you will buy the new "D" model, though ... right, Vico? I have one of those 2012 Signature model Tesla's, and I am more than satisfied ... and the 3.9 sec. 0-60 is more than fast enough for me, and in California (at least, for me) four wheel drive isn't exactly a necessity.
    Nov 3, 2014. 02:20 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla Model S P85D tests out as advertised [View news story]
    The reason that this car is so important is that the Model S will continue to receive so much more publicity than it would had they only made it a four wheel drive model. So, Elon keeps right on making the headlines and getting all the publicity that he needs to bring Tesla into people's consciousness ... without any advertising at all!
    Nov 3, 2014. 02:15 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla Motors calls out Michigan politicians [View news story]
    Free Enterprise at its best! Or, I guess that I should say that it makes a mockery of free enterprise! It should be thrown out of any court in the land since it prevents interstate commerce and unless I am mistaken that goes directly against what the U.S. Constitution says.
    Oct 17, 2014. 11:08 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Is Something In The 'D' Which Might Prompt Direct Competition [View article]
    Great article, Paulo ... like to see your ideas here. But the question is ... will the competition give up at this point, thinking that they can no longer compete because Tesla is so far ahead of them and they can never catch up (that is, unless they can come up with a better battery system ...)?
    Oct 10, 2014. 04:47 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla's China Dreams May Be In Trouble [View article]
    I would add to what you say, Peter, by saying that it has not been a year since Tesla has been delivering its cars in China ... but only about six months. The author's comment that "... Tesla is already operating in China for a year now ..." is trying to turn one set of facts into another. Yes, Tesla has been in China for about a year while it set up its first store in Beijing (which opened November 4, 2014) and busy setting trademark disputes (which was just settled about two weeks ago, on August 5th)... but this is not the same as actually delivering and selling its cars. You can't really count cars until they begin to be delivered, which was on February 28, 2014.
    Aug 17, 2014. 11:51 AM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla: Poised To Miss Overly Sanguine Guidance [View article]
    Thanks, Peter ... we need clarifications like yours! I was going to say that this article seemed to me to be just another article meant to confuse and cause people to question Elon Musk and Tesla, and thus make the stock go down - maybe I'm wrong, but that is the way that I saw it.
    Aug 7, 2014. 11:35 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Massive number of U.S. auto recalls only dent sales slightly [View news story]
    Thanks for your complement, bwmaki. Actually, GM's ignition switch problem, though, was a little more dangerous than you describe here - when the keys fall out it locks the steering wheel while the care is moving, and this "little" problem can be lethal if you happen to be going around a corner and can't change the direction of the car ... like, for instance, forcing you to run into a tree at whatever speed that you might be going. And that is precisely what killed those 13 people and caused all or most of the other accidents. But still, you are right that people kind of blank out and think that it could never happen to them since there is such a "freak" chance of it happening.
    Jul 19, 2014. 12:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I think that people are overwhelmed - or underwhelmed - kind of like the "ignorance is bliss" attitude ... and then they just keep going on with their life figuring that they can't do anything about it anyway. The problem with GMOs and the herbicide Roundup that is used with it, for many people, is along the same lines, as far I see it ... can't be bothered, you know.
    Jul 18, 2014. 03:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla: Secret Bullish Guidance In Plain Sight? [View article]
    Wow! excellent article! I can't wait to see the video, but what you said has already perked my ears up and makes me want to wait for another entry point for Tesla! Thanks again for a great article!
    Jul 16, 2014. 11:26 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why China Is The Most Important Part Of Tesla's Q2 Report [View article]
    Excellent report ... wish that there was more information available since China is now in about the same place where we were in at the beginning of 2012, and look at how fast Tesla has built the infrastructure here ... an exciting time watching it go up almost to completion so fast; hopefully we will see the same sort of expansion in China which will literally open up their entire country to electric cars, especially if other carmakers take advantage of Tesla's offer to use their patented technology of fast charging and long distance batteries (or the way that the batteries are used to enable fast charging and long distance travel).
    Jul 15, 2014. 02:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla Motors' Q2 Delivery Guidance Hinges On China [View article]
    I just heard today that China has cleared the way for Tesla not to pay the 10% tax because it will qualify as an electric vehicle in China, even though it is imported. Kandi, which is made in China, has also qualified. Good news when it comes to Tesla selling their cars there.
    Jul 9, 2014. 03:53 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Two More Fires: Tesla Is Back On The Front Pages [View article]
    I read about the "rear-ended" accident on the Antelope Valley Freeway ... but I never heard who was at fault here since it was never reported. Do you have any information about that? It would be interesting to know.

And what about the passenger in the Tesla that was stolen and cut in half ... I haven't heard what happened to him; I know that the driver of that vehicle was in critical condition, but what about the passenger?
    Jul 8, 2014. 12:45 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla: Enough Superchargers To Power Tesla's Model X [View article]
    Excellent article with some good points that I hadn't thought of earlier ... the idea of releasing the Tesla Patents being that it is another way that Elon Musk could get some help with increasing the speed of deploying more Superchargers faster, if I read you right. Not such a bad idea, especially if the overall picture is seen in its entirety, as you presented it ... a gigantic enterprise to cover the world with all those Superchargers.
    Jul 6, 2014. 11:14 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The High Price Of Owning Tesla [View article]
    I think that the author must have missed out on the run-up and is making a few sour grapes about it. I love my Tesla ... and I own the stock (yes, I did buy it early in 2011) and I intend to hold onto it ... and by the way, both of them are great!
    Jun 30, 2014. 12:05 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment