This user currently has no profile.
I was a member of the Chicago Board of Options Exchange from 1974-1991. I had a small trading group. I trade extensively, mostly technical, but I do a lot of research and will trade anything except currencies. My track record has outperformed the S&P consistently.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Gold, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
ACTC Apr 20, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- David , good observation . ... on Mobiquity, Location-Based Marketing Leader
- Your comments •Deceptive &q... on LifeVantage: Deteriorating Performance And Red ...
- IMO the only thing wrong wi... on LifeVantage: A Growth Stock Available For A Pit...
- I am disillusioned ?? One o... on Exact Sciences Has Huge Potential
- It is alleged to me that on... on Arrayit Well-Positioned To Capitalize On Growth...
Latest comments on CBOE Trader's Articles