View as an RSS Feed
View CEFblog's Articles BY TICKER:
- New Equus Total Return Fund Distribution Policy Good News for Shareholders
- Seligman Quality Municipal Fund's Days As a CEF Numbered
- Technical Analysis of ACM Income Fund, CEFs in General, Doesn't Make Sense
- ACM Managed Income Fund's Discount Under Attack, Merger Proposed
- Kayne Anderson MLP Board Wants to Drop Performance-Adjusted Management Fees - Bad For Investors?
Upcoming Closed-End Fund Offerings Give Cause For Excitement
on Oct 3, 2006 • Comment!
- Allianz Considers Merging the Municipal Advantage Fund CEF Into One of Its Other Funds
- Activist Investor Alert: Putnam and MFS Closed-End Funds May Be On the Block
- Boulder Growth & Income Fund: Proof CEFs Aren't Always Efficient
- Seligman Quality Municipal Fund: An Embarrassment to Shareholder Democracy
- Is It Time For the Tri-Continental Longs to Cash Out?
- H&Q Life Sciences Announces New Rights Offering
- Seligman Under Fire Yet Again
- Tri-Continental Response to Western Investment: Back Off!
- More Management Shakeups at Tri-Continental
- Gabelli Equity Trust Spin-off: Good for Shareholders?
- Dreman/Claymore Dividend & Income Fund: Fund Management is Everything; DCS is a Case in Point
- Neuberger Berman Realty Income Fund's Latest Poison Pill - Bad Precedent for Other CEFs
- Caribbean Basin Fund's Solid Week: Irrational Pricing?
- AIM Select Real Estate Income Fund to Present Open-Ending Proposal
- Putnam Tax-Free Health Care Fund Meeting Ends Without Key Vote on Open-Ending
- Boulder's Total Return Fund Portfolio
- Two More Putnam Funds to Face Votes on Open-Ending
- In a Blow to Open-Endedness, New Germany Fund Vote Re-elects Incumbant Directors (GF)
- Oh No! Not Another Tri-Continental Shareholder Vote! (TY)
- Van Kampen Offers an Alternative to Closed-End Covered Call Funds
- The First Financial Fund, and for that Matter All CEFs, Should Adopt Performance Fees (FF)
- Suspicious of the New Germany Fund's Election Results (GF)
- Europe Fund-Merrill Lynch Merger Surprising (EF, MER)
- New Germany Fund's Tender: Not Fooling Anyone (GF)
- Despite Solid Performance, RENN's Expense Ratio is Too High a Hurdle to Clear (RENN)
- Cohen & Steers Select Utility Fund Currently Trading at a Nice Discount (UTF)