View as an RSS Feed
The Return Of King Dollar
- There are disparate monetary policies between the FED, ECB and BOJ.
- As a result of these policies the U.S. Dollar is expected to increase versus the Euro and Yen over the next three months.
- Commodities should also decline over the next three months.
Coming In From The Cold: A 3-Month Outlook On The S&P 500 And U.S. 10-Year Yield
- The poor numbers in U.S. GDP in the 1st quarter of 2014 was an aberration.
- The U.S. economy is expected to pick up in the remaining quarters of 2014.
- Investors should consider taking long positions in the S&P and hedging their long-term debt positions.
The Chosen Path: 3 Month Outlook On The British Pound
- Improving economic data is a major factor in the rally of the British Pound.
- The Bank of England (BOE) has choices to make, which will affect the U.K. economy and the British Pound based on the economic data.
- The anticipation of a wrong choice will cause a decline in the British Pound by over 1% in the next three months.
Box Paradigm Redux - A U.S. Fixed Income ETF Portfolio
- There is divergence in U.S. fundamental and technical data, which suggests that investors should not chase the markets.
- Investors should create parameters and work inside them, thinking inside a box.
- Through this technique, investors can create a portfolio which meet their terms and conditions, a box paradigm.
Oncoming Traffic For The Australian Dollar: A 3-Month Outlook
- Despite better-than-expected data, the RBA is unwilling to raise rates.
- Fiscal policies in the 2015 budget also dictate a weakening Australian dollar.
- Technical Analysis of AUDUSD show bearish divergence. Thus, AUDUSD is expected to decline to 0.92 over the next three months.
Getting Defensive With Consumer Staples - The Spartan Shield
- Change in Sector leadership and U.S. 10 Year Treasury yield declines are suggesting a pullback in U.S. equities.
- Investors can defend their portfolio by taking an overweight position in the Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR ETF.
- Investors should take an underweight position in Avon Products.
3-Month Outlook On S&P 500 And U.S. 10-Year Yield - The Click Relationships
- Economic and Market relationships can be utilized to derive an outlook.
- Such relationships include but not limited to asset and sector rotation, S&P 500 P/E valuations and market breadth.
- Using these relationships it is expected that (SPY) will decline by at least 5% and (IEF) increase 6.16% over the next 3 months.
- A Glitch In The Matrix - The Yen
- Comparing Apples And Oranges: U.S. Dollar And Japanese Yen
- Dark Clouds On The Horizon For The S&P 500
- GBP Pounding On The Wall Of Resistance
- A Simple Algorithm On The Australian Dollar
- A U.S. Fixed Income ETF Portfolio: Box Paradigm
- Sheltering From The Rain: Hedging The S&P 500 With The VIX
- The Carry Trade Shuffle
- The S&P 500 Rainy Season
- The Procrastinating Euro
- Aussie Rules: Forex And Fixed Income Positioning
- A Pound Of Flesh: A Medium-Term Outlook For GBP/USD
- Los Tres Amigos: Positioning Your Portfolio In Mexican Peso Denominated Debt
- Gold Bugs Hedge With TIPS
- Refrain From The Boiling Frog Syndrome: The Euro Heating Up To 1.45
- The Light Of The Deya: Outlook On A Tech Index
- The Crix And Guava Jam Strategy: Delicious Australia
- Huf On Yen
- Staying Ahead Of The Curve: Where The S&P 500 Goes From Here
- When I Was Your Age: A Tale Of Bond Yields Versus Stocks
- Investors Can Find Total Return With CAD
- Mario And Ben Lightened My Winter
- Please Don't Get Squashed Gold Bugs - Here's A TIP
- Harvest Your Apples, Winter Is Coming
- Being Right For The Right Reasons On EUR/USD