View as an RSS Feed
View Chad Brand's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABX, ACF, AEO, AGE, AHBIF, AIG, AKAM, ALXN, AMGN, AMZN, AN, ANF, AOL, AZO, BA, BAC, BBRY, BBY, BH, BIDU, BK, BP, BRCM, BSC, BSTE, BVF, BWLD, BX, C, CAT, CBH, CFC, CHK, COF, COH, CROX, CSCO, CTXS, DELL, DEO, DIS, DNDN, DVN, EPS, ESPR, ESRX, ETFC, F, FIG, GE, GLW, GM, GOOG, GRMN, GRPN, GS, HD, HET, HOV, HPQ, HPT, ISRG, IYR, JAVA, JCP, JPM, KMI, LEH, LM, LUM, MA, MER, MGM, MNST, MRK, MS, MSFT, NFLX, NTRS, NWS, NYX, PALM, PFE, PNK, PRU, PTR, REZ, RSH, SBUX, SHLD, SHW, SKS, SLM, SLV, SPY, STX, TIVO, TRBCQ, TWX, TXU, UDN, UNG, URBN, USB, USO, VG, VLO, VRX, VZ, WB-OLD, WCIM, WFC, XHB, YHOO, YRCW
- Google TV Will Excite Users, But Not Investors
- Don't Panic About Greece and the Euro, Make a Shopping List
- Chesapeake Energy's Move to Boost Shareholder Value Isn't All That It Appears
The Homeowner Responsibility Amendment Is a No-Brainer
May. 12, 2010 • 15 Comments
- So This Is What Happens When Computers Run the Markets
- Biglari as Buffett? The Proof Is in the Pixels
- Biglari's Inflated Stock Price
- HP Faces an Uphill Battle in the Consumer Electronics Market
- Thomas Weisel Buyout Proves That Investment Banking Sector Is Undervalued
- The Bull Market: 400 Days Without a 10% Correction and Counting
- Goldman Sachs: Conflicted Investment Banker or Fraudulent Communicator?
- Homebuilder Stocks: Identifying 4 Likely Candidates for Long-Term Growth
- Hovnanian: The Rebound in Housing Starts Is Supported by the Data
- Is a Boom in U.S. Homebuilding Coming?
- Garmin's Dividend Hike: Just a One-Time Deal
- Why Goldman Sachs Is Still Undervalued
- AutoZone: Ripe for Investment
- Berkshire Hathaway: No Longer the Stock Deal It Once Was
- Apple: Don't Hope for a Stock Buyback
- Sears Holdings: Finally Starting to Act Like a Holding Company
- This Small-Cap Gaming Stock Is Fund Manager Chad Brand's Highest Conviction Pick
- Steak 'n Shake: Quietly Adopting the Berkshire Hathaway Business Model
- Apple's iPad: Nice, But Not a Game Changer...Yet
- Glass-Steagall and the Future of Regulatory Reform
- Intel, JPM: Is the Market Already Pricing in 2010's Growth?
- What the Future Holds for Second Tier Smartphone Makers
- Devon Energy: Another Unlikely Buyout Target
- Don't Expect a Chesapeake Energy Sale Anytime Soon
- Will Exxon-XTO Deal Kick Off an Energy Merger Chain Reaction?
- Exxon's XTO Buy and the Future of Energy Market Consolidation
Will Tax Credit Expiration Destabilize the Housing Market?
Dec. 10, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Amazon: Now Worth as Much as Target, Costco Combined