View as an RSS Feed
View Chad Brand's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABX, ACF, AEO, AGE, AHBIF, AIG, AKAM, ALXN, AMGN, AMZN, AN, ANF, AOL, AZO, BA, BAC, BBRY, BBY, BH, BIDU, BK, BP, BRCM, BSC, BSTE, BVF, BWLD, BX, C, CAT, CBH, CFC, CHK, COF, COH, CROX, CSCO, CTXS, DELL, DEO, DIS, DNDN, DVN, EPS, ESPR, ESRX, ETFC, F, FIG, GE, GLW, GM, GOOG, GRMN, GRPN, GS, HD, HET, HOV, HPQ, HPT, ISRG, IYR, JAVA, JCP, JPM, KMI, LEH, LM, LUM, MA, MER, MGM, MNST, MRK, MS, MSFT, NFLX, NTRS, NWS, NYX, PALM, PFE, PNK, PRU, PTR, REZ, RSH, SBUX, SHLD, SHW, SKS, SLM, SLV, SPY, STX, TIVO, TRBCQ, TWX, TXU, UDN, UNG, URBN, USB, USO, VG, VLO, VZ, WB, WCIM, WFC, XHB, YHOO, YRCW
- Job Gains Coming ... Soon
- Devon Energy: Shareholders Could Benefit from Disposition Plan
- Research in Motion Negativity Looks Overdone
- Is Google Really a 'Most Valuable' Company?
- Will Q3 Earnings Slow the Rally?
Don't Expect Tax Breaks to Boost Hiring
on Oct. 9, 2009 • 13 Comments
Gold Prices: A Familiar Trend
on Oct. 7, 2009 • 11 Comments
- How Would a Comcast / GE Deal Play Out for Investors?
- Evaluating Current Market Levels with S&P 500 Having Reached My Fair Value Target
- Anheuser-Busch InBev: From Screaming Buy to Solid Hold
- Barrick's Buy-Back Comes at a Bad Time
- Garmin Unlikely to Be Saved by Introduction of Smartphones
- Speculative Trading Indicates Rally Losing Steam
Why Higher Deficits Don't Mean Higher Income Tax Rates
on Aug. 20, 2009 • 18 Comments
- GM's Chevy Volt Should Help Recapture Market Share
- Analyst Call on Baidu: Why Most Calls Are Useless
- Cash for Clunkers: Everyone's a Winner
- Who Is the Winner in the Yahoo / Microsoft Deal; Does It Hurt Google ?
Don't Be Fooled: Earnings, Not Sales, Are What Truly Matter
on Jul. 16, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Meredith Whitney's Goldman Sachs Call: A Little Late?
- Looking Under the Hood of AutoNation
Investors' Thirst for U.S. Government Debt Is Yet to Be Quenched
on Jun. 26, 2009 • 7 Comments
- Four Companies That Will Benefit from DOE's Nuclear Power Plant Loan Guarantees
- A Pick Up in Housing Starts Will Only Prolong the Housing Recession
- Profit on TARP Repayments Will Only Cancel Out Other Losses
Interest Rates Are Only High When Compared with Six Months Ago
on Jun. 11, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Is the Powerful Market Rally Running Out of Steam?
- The Market Loves GM Bankruptcy
- Why Selling Your GM Stock Makes Sense, Even If Bankruptcy Is Averted
- Smartphone Makers Ripe for Profit Taking
- Does America Want to Buy Fuel Efficient Cars?
'Buy and Hold' Strategy Only Works When Valuation Is Considered
on May. 20, 2009 • 7 Comments