This user currently has no profile.
Charles Alcorn is a Chartered Financial Analyst charterholder with a Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering. He currently works as an analyst in the financial and energy industries.
- Description: Occasional Investor.
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Wow. Lots of comments that ... on Sears Holding: A Challenge For The Longs And Sh...
- Lambert has certainly recei... on Sears Holding: A Challenge For The Longs And Sh...
- Tony: I do invest...I am no... on Is Cisco Undervalued?
- Brad, thanks, that was a lo... on Technical Trading: What The Long-Term Charts Do...
- THis is good stuff, Fred. T... on Technical Trading: What The Long-Term Charts Do...