This user currently has no profile.
Charles Brokop is the President of Clear Stream Advisors, Inc. a Scottsdale, Arizona based Investment Advisor. Mr. Brokop manages large asset bases & portfolios for high networth clients specializing in delivering steady returns utilizing an absolute return strategy and hands-on approach with clients. Mr. Brokop currently sits on several board and advisory board positions for non-public companies and organizations.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Options, Retirement savings
Clear Stream Advisors, Inc. Clear Stream Advisors has performed well in both up and down markets beating the SP500 performance for the past 6 years. The investment management style is non-correlated to market performance, called an "Absolute Return Strategy" giving Clear Stream Advisors’ clients a clear edge over time while delivering ...More
nice steady returns. In serving a limited number of clients, Clear Stream Advisors is able to manage client’s investments on an individual basis taking personal situations into consideration when managing someone’s money. The clients have their own individual account and flexibility with Clear Stream, something you don’t find with mutual funds or with many advisors that pool money. The client’s funds are highly liquid so their cash is readily available to them. Clear Stream Advisors does not take any client funds directly, (Client funds are held in a SIPC insured brokerage account) nor do they have access to client funds but simply manage funds as a 3rd party advisor on behalf of clients.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I agree that both NLY and A... on These 5 Stocks Hurt By Rising Mortgage Rates Ar...
- This is a great article and... on Get Into Annaly And Earn Up To 42% With This Si...
- Mike, With many indexes the... on Using Options To Take Advantage Of Volatility
- You make a great point with... on Index Option Hedges Have Not Been Effective
- Thank you for reading and t... on Using Options To Take Advantage Of Volatility