This user currently has no profile.
Charles Goldblum, CFA, President of Hurley Capital, has managed discretionary investment accounts on behalf of individuals, trusts and corporations since 2003. Charles worked in equity research at SG Cowen, CIBC World Markets and First Union Securities specializing in tech firms and as a copper and nickel trader for Trafigura AG, Marc Rich + Co, and Glencore AG in New York, Moscow and Switzerland.
- Description: Hedge Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- You're right on EROC, but f... on Eagle Rock Energy: A Top 2014 Pick With ~30% Up...
- fewer expected shares outst... on Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP (KMP) CEO Disc...
- Paraphrased from the Merril... on MPLX (MPLX -2.4%) is downgraded to Neutral from...
- Why do you exclude taxes fr... on The Brinks Company at Bargain-Basement Price
- Re CRM raising guidance: E... on Cramer's Mad Money - When Obama Stumbles, Stock...
Latest comments on Charles's Articles