Charles Moscoe

View Charles Moscoe's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Starbucks: Where Are We Now? [View article]
    Good article. Finally a realistic look at the numbers. I'm short SBUX from the day before earnings. I think that is a long term top.
    Aug 5 11:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Cheniere Energy After This Meteoric 3000% 4-Year Run [View article]
    Makes no sense Stary. But thanks for reading nevertheless. I enjoy the banter!
    Aug 5 11:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook Has Become The Ultimate Fanboy Stock [View article]
    I'm using FY2013, which is how it is normally stated.
    Aug 5 10:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Cheniere Energy After This Meteoric 3000% 4-Year Run [View article]
    Good point that I didn't touch on but a huge negative for Cheniere or any other player in the space.
    Aug 5 10:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Cheniere Energy After This Meteoric 3000% 4-Year Run [View article]
    Funny Stary... I guess the market is wrong about CLNE and you should be buying it hand over fist!
    Aug 5 10:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ITT Educational Services Can Be Bought At Fire Sale Prices Due To Incredibly Overstated Fears [View article]
    And DV hasn't priced in any potential future regulatory action. Love the idea.
    Aug 5 10:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I just paired half my ESI long with a DV short at $42. Great idea, I love these sort of trades.
    Aug 5 10:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for the comment and good thoughts with the DeVry short.
    Aug 5 10:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Better question is, are you a buyer here? I sold half my shares in the morning spike to get my average way down. Debating whether I should buy more cheaper or hold here. I'm thinking long term horizon. I was overweight overnight, right now this about an average size position long for me but I'm considering super sizing it.
    Aug 5 10:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cheniere Energy's Sabine Is Primed With Contracts And Midstream Infrastructure [View article]
    I thought I was reading a Cheniere investor presentation for a moment...
    Aug 5 09:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I take back what I said about the "cool headed BofA analyst". She fell victim to the fear train herself due to the CEO resignation which I think is a non event and expected and a positive for the future. However Wells Fargo is bullish and lowers only for headline risk but reiterates "Outperform" and $26-$29 representing 400% upside.
    Aug 5 09:04 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Sure but this all known information and the stock was trading at double the current PPS with this out there as recently as yesterday morning. This is a fear based panic on the leaseback headline that is now causing people to amplify their fears of the delayed re-filing. The COCO situation compounds these fears even though it is unrelated. Trading will be interesting to watch nevertheless.
    Aug 5 08:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Well Fargo reiterated outperform:

Aug 5 08:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ITT Educational CEO to resign after asset sale deal unravels [View news story]
    I'm pretty sure given the timing it was involuntary. I bet an emergency board meeting was held as the stock tanked and that was that.
    Aug 4 11:52 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chipotle Customers Might Not Have Said 'Yes' To Higher Prices [View article]
    Good article and very realistic threats to the current multiple frenzy.
    Aug 4 11:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment