Charles Moscoe

View Charles Moscoe's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Vape Holdings: Hot Marijuana Stock With A Ridiculous $235 Million Market Valuation [View article]
    Buying stock in VAPE does NOT give you voting rights. Management stripped that away from shareholders when they completed the inside deal of Hive from themselves. Fishy?
    Mar 19 11:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Is this a sarcastic post or do you really believe that the herd mentality is the way to alpha?
    Mar 19 08:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    MO will NEVER buy VAPE. What would give you that idea? What proprietary technology does VAPE have that MO would possibly be interested in? I hope you are not holding out for that? BTW… the market cap of PHOT at half a billion dollars is ridiculous by any valuation.
    Mar 19 08:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yes, you are right about that Matthew. I apologize if I offended anybody. I think my research speaks for itself. I have nothing more to say about this stock at the moment. I have some others that I will be covering shortly.
    Mar 19 08:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    If it was trading for a penny we wouldn't have this discussion. You could cross your fingers and take a shot. At $235 million dollars however you are insane if you buy in to this. The potential? LOL… good one.
    Mar 19 08:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The latest income statement shows zero sales. I don't believe either that the next income statement will have a material amount of sales to matter.
    Mar 19 08:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Actually I read that article on PHOT and it was a good one and thats how I knew Alan would jump in here. Never heard of him before I read that article, so if he's "highly regarded as a superior source of information", that is news to me. He should probably be writing for the Wall St. Journal not a penny stock newsletter if that really is the case.
    Mar 19 08:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Disclose your relationship to Alan.
    Mar 19 08:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Look at the most recent income statement and there are no revenues. I linked to it in the article. $2 million might as well be zero anyhow when you are talking about a $235 million market valuation. Give me a break...
    Mar 19 08:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Stick to the facts, Matthew. So far nobody has refuted anything, its all just personal attacks.
    Mar 19 08:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Maybe Vape Holdings will be bought by Facebook?
    Mar 19 08:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The money is made here by following the stocks that are being pumped on the way up then shorting them when the insiders bail and the promo stops. Simple formula to print money. Unfortunately some sheeple really believe this is a real company, which is sad and thats why I had to write this to at least try to educate the best I can.
    Mar 19 07:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Ummm… zero assets, zero sales, zero cash. Maybe Apple or Google will buy them? That should be your next newsletter rumor LOL.
    Mar 19 07:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You are here pumping it, does that count?

I've seen dozens of press releases for trivial matters with zero substance from Vape in the past few months.

If that is not promotion, not sure how you would define it.
    Mar 19 07:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Believe me, I expected it Matthew. Thanks for reading. I'm not commenting on other marijuana stocks but right now it is clear that at least Vape is worthless. So far nobody, including the company itself, has been able to refute this fact.
    Mar 19 07:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment