Charles Moscoe

View Charles Moscoe's Comments BY TICKER:
  • With CES Approaching, Energous Should See Its Growth Multiple Soar [View article]
    Nothing to do with the size of the company. In fact I find many smaller companies easier to invest in as far as risk because they are often easier to understand. This particular company though seems to be all fluff. Theres no sales and its not clear if there ever will be. The story almost sounds too good to be true. You said that the company is rewarding you as a large shareholder by inviting you to CES to live Tweet the presentation? I mean how large of a shareholder are you? Or maybe does it have something to do with the amount of coverage you are providing the company which is right now just in the midst of a massive PR cycle? Theres so many "if's and's and but's" about this company. It could easily be pumped to a billion dollars or more, but it will still be fluff. I think as a trade certainly at $7 was a great entry as the hype is just warming up, but long term - there's simply no evidence that its a real company that can ever generate sales let alone income one day.
    Dec 31, 2014. 07:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Sorry Dallas, I generally like your articles but this reads like a penny stock newsletter. You mention that you are "uber long" several times. Can you put this in to perspective for us? All I see here is a company with IP that may or may not materialize due to conflicts with another company claiming rights and then massive regulatory hurdles with the FCC if it even gets that far. I don't see how this is worth $100M? It is a fascinating topic however and I can see retail getting suckered in and further pumping and dumping as the story becomes more mainstream. As a long term investment though? I can only LOL as its just fluff.
    Dec 31, 2014. 06:39 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Civeo Blows Up: More Bad News For Texas [View article]
    This article makes no sense.
    Dec 31, 2014. 06:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MeetMe? I'd Rather Not [View article]
    Reminds me of RNWK. A great target for pumpers as it sounds so 2.0 and they can tell a wonderful story about it. LOCM is another one that fits the bill. All too cheap to short now but all are avoids.
    Dec 30, 2014. 07:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Consistent Risk/Reward Speculation That I Have Ever Found [View article]
    I can't believe that people are still talking about this.
    Dec 28, 2014. 10:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Write On Seeking Alpha? [View article]
    Good article and topic. I write on Seeking Alpha to stress test my thesis on any given company. More than anything I like to see what side the public (retail) is taking and I will fade that almost every time.
    Dec 28, 2014. 10:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Natural Gas: Recent Move Provides A Great Contrarian Play [View article]
    Hope everybody listened to me when I said it was too early a couple days ago to get long as its dropped another 10%. I'd still wait as we haven't seen capitulation...
    Dec 24, 2014. 10:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cheniere CEO Souki to take $1 salary [View news story]
    What a nice guy!
    Dec 24, 2014. 10:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rosetta Stone: Misleading Financials Mask Continued Deterioration In Business [View article]
    I have no position in RST. I don't really like the business model. This accounting thing is interesting. Thanks for the article Jay.
    Dec 24, 2014. 10:47 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ChipMOS: Oligopoly At 4x EBITDA, 8x EPS With Pending Buyback - A Holiday Gift [View article]
    In approximately 18 months it doubled. Who cares anyhow? Everybody will be long gone by the time I'm proven right anyhow.
    Dec 24, 2014. 10:45 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold, Silver & Platinum: Trying To Decide Which Will Provide Investors With The Best Returns When Precious Metals Undoubtedly Return To A Bull Market [View instapost]
    Thanks for the comment. I still haven't pulled the trigger on this yet. Still feeling it out. I don't feel as if we've seen capitulation yet in the silver market. The way oil and now natural gas and copper has fallen, I'd like to see one of these precious metals follow suit before I jump in long.
    Dec 24, 2014. 10:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Cheniere Energy After This Meteoric 3000% 4-Year Run [View article]
    My performance is documented here Stacy, unlike yours.
    Dec 24, 2014. 12:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Natural Gas: Recent Move Provides A Great Contrarian Play [View article]
    Too early
    Dec 22, 2014. 05:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Gilead: Sentiment Is Too Positive Ahead Of Q2 Earnings [View instapost]
    Its now a race to get out of this... Market is predictable if you understand the unpredictable. More retailers getting fried here.
    Dec 22, 2014. 05:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Quiksilver's Margin Problem, Covenant Breach Risk, Increasing Cash Burn: Why The Common Stock Is Likely To Get Wiped Out [View article]
    Thanks, I will look at EXPR. Agree with you on not wanting to be in teen retail.
    Dec 20, 2014. 08:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment