Charles Moscoe

View Charles Moscoe's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Is RadioShack Getting Resuscitated? [View article]
    Amazing how quickly the sentiment is now changing. I went from being momentarly down 30% on my initial entry to up 30%. Quite a swing. I hope everybody used the weakness to double down. My target is still $8. All the so called "experts" have left the building like rats scurrying from a sinking ship! Oh the impossible is happening, RatShack lives!
    Aug 28 11:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 22nd Century Group: A Lot Of Smoke, Not Enough Fire [View article]
    The damage has been done to the stock this AM. GEO likely covered and reaped a huge profit on his short. Accuracy of the info is irrelevant at this point. He's clearly front running here.
    Aug 27 07:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: RadioShack Seeking Emergency Financing To Stave Off Bankruptcy [View article]
    Time to unsubscribe from RSH email alerts here at SA. Same old "Bargain Bin" boilerplate sheeple content with an outlandish title. Still long RSH and WAY up now on my spec bet, despite all the noise. Flame away!
    Aug 27 07:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • WSJ: Kleiner Perkins investing in Snapchat at ~$10B valuation [View news story]
    That is true. But... I bet the value goes much higher than $10B in the medium term. Public would eat up a Snapchat IPO distribution and have to figure that is the end game here.
    Aug 27 11:14 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: TubeMogul IPO Price Reduction Changes Short Thesis [View article]
    I haven't got on any boat. If you read my articles I suggested to short TUBE at $13 but NOT UNTIL IT GOT THERE. So far its still not there even in AH. We will see tomorrow. If it gets there the play is on, with the YUME long as a pair.
    Aug 27 12:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lean Hogs - Bacon Makes Everything Better [View article]
    I hear that there is mass culling in China of sows due to weak pricing. Couple that with a new PED outbreak and there could be a massive squeeze. I'm long Dec Hogs for a speculative bet.
    Aug 26 07:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Remember when everybody called this kid crazy for turning down a few billion from FB?
    Aug 26 07:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon buying Twitch for $970M in cash [View news story]
    I am sure stock would be their first choice. Twitch obviously in the drivers seat here.
    Aug 25 10:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon buying Twitch for $970M in cash [View news story]
    Just think its a poor reflection on society. Would rather see kids being active.
    Aug 25 10:57 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cloud marketing automation vendor HubSpot files for $100M IPO [View news story]
    Add MRIN and RLOC to the list of prominent independents left in this marketing space. Both offer SIGNIFICANTLY better value than MKTO and CTCT (which is a great short).
    Aug 25 10:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon buying Twitch for $970M in cash [View news story]
    On a social note, I think it is very scary that "watching gameplay is a global phenomenon" as Bezos said.
    Aug 25 09:02 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GameStop Is A Strong Buy: Blockbuster Comparison Shows Ignorance [View article]
    This reminds me of Goldman Sachs' memorable "Conviction Buy" call on RSH when it was $30.
    Aug 25 12:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Joel Greenblatt diversifies [View news story]
    Strategy makes sense when you have billions under management and a proven track record. But it would be impossible to get to that position doing the same thing. Hard to beat the benchmark long term when you have over 600 positions.
    Aug 24 09:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • InterMune up on takeout rumors [View news story]
    Time to run back the clock here and start investigating some of these trades.
    Aug 24 09:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Kevin Durant Worth $285 Million To Under Armour? [View article]
    I am really shocked that this even made it as an article on Seeking Alpha. What is your point with this? Comparing basketball shoes to a baseball contract, its just ridiculous.
    Aug 24 12:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment