Charles Moscoe

View Charles Moscoe's Comments BY TICKER:
  • The Rubicon Project Fills Out Mini Digital Advertising Sector [View article]
    They had positive net operating cash flow last year and are sitting on nearly $100m in cash (half their market cap). So there is little to no concern IMO of the balance sheet deteriorating. I think they are EPS positive by 2016 and maybe 2015 but until then they aren't burning cash.
    Apr 10 07:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Rubicon Project Fills Out Mini Digital Advertising Sector [View article]
    Craig Hodges (notable hedge fund manager) just reported 5.1% passive stake in TRMR after the bell. Considering that is about 20 days of trading volume worth of a stake, that is extremely significant. He will probably keep buying also as nobody holds 5.1%, they would rather hold 4.9% and not have to report.
    Apr 10 07:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vape Holdings: Hot Marijuana Stock With A Ridiculous $235 Million Market Valuation [View article]
    Question is... What is worth more, your neighbor's Kool Aid stand or VAPE?
    Apr 10 06:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Down 75% in a matter of weeks. Yes that does kinda make me a "genius". Or will you reserve that title when I hit my 99.6% decline price target of $0.15?

I am going to leave the comment section alone for a little while and leave you all with a quote from Alan Brochstein from March 19 a few minutes after I posted this article and the stock just made its first descent from $37 to $9:

"A stock is valued on its future cash flows. You have made no effort to project what the future might be. You have pointed, rightly, that the former company that existed before the reverse merger, PeopleString, had no sales. The CEO clearly believes that the company will have $8mm in sales over the next two years, right? I would imagine that will end up being way below the actual results. To say that this company is worthless is comical."

The readers can decide who is right or wrong here.

Again, my information is free and you can sign up for my newsletter here:

Thanks for reading everybody!
    Apr 10 06:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    If being right makes me "funny" what does being wrong make you?

Time for a little recognition or just silence. There is nothing more that longs can say. But thanks for trying with a comment that makes no sense!
    Apr 10 06:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tremor Video Bull Case Strengthened Following Review Of First Annual Report [View article]
    I am about 60/40 TRMR to YUME weight. Still very bullish on YUME. I wouldn't dump it IMO as it is significantly undervalued and a likely takeover target given the history of the CFO but agree that TRMR is the #1 play in the sector right now. I think both TRMR and YUME blowout Q1 earnings top and bottom line so both are hot plays right now IMO. I am far less bullish on MM as it is carries the richest valuation of the 3 and as such a riskier hold with more potential downside if something goes wrong.
    Apr 10 06:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Make that 32.4% today. I think VAPE has been up only one session since I made this bold call.

BTW… I love your logo.
    Apr 10 05:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    How many people call for a price target that is 99.6% below the current market value and get 2/3rds of the way there in only a matter of weeks?

Best part is I don't charge anything for my advice. Follow me live on Twitter @CharlesMoscoe
    Apr 10 05:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Oh hi belgium!
    Apr 10 05:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Whoever to thank is of little importance. VAPE is now trading at single digits down from $37 when I initiated by STRONG SELL. If there was an award for "Call of the Year", this has gotta be right up there. Interesting how the pumpers have all gone radio silent! I love it...
    Apr 10 05:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I think that my buy thesis just got a little stronger as First Dallas Holdings (Craig Hodges) hedge fund just reported a 5.1% stake in TRMR. So smart money has been buying the whole way down. This is 2.4 million shares and owing to the low volume on this stock this has taken awhile to accumulate. Now they had to report as its over 5%. I expect them to keep buying or they would have stuck under the 5% radar.
    Apr 10 05:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Wow down another 27% today. Quickly on its way to my bold $0.15 price target. The detractors are awfully silent now!
    Apr 10 02:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    What is your target price, Stan? I wish I had your patience. I'm in at $4.40 avg. but with a very sizable position. I thought it was good value at $4.80, so right now I feel it is an absolute steal. And like you said, completely misunderstood and mispriced by Mr. Market.
    Apr 9 05:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Rubicon Project Fills Out Mini Digital Advertising Sector [View article]
    I think you have hit the common misconception nail on the head, but both of the companies have moved aggressively in to programmatic as of late. They also both operate in a very unique niche market. Can't compare TRMR and YUME to CRTO and FUEL as they are entirely different business models. For some reason everybody thinks TRMR and YUME are "low tech" and thats why they have sold off so hard but thats simply not true. That article you reference is totally useless when evaluating TRMR and YUME. Neither operate under the models that the author suggested and he clearly does not understand these companies.

A couple recent articles of mine explains this all:

Apr 9 05:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Rubicon Project Fills Out Mini Digital Advertising Sector [View article]
    Bargains in the space are TRMR and YUME. You are right that RUBI, FUEL and CRTO are all priced to (actually beyond) perfection. Huge potential downside if any of these miss and the industry is quite fickle. TRMR with $2 per share cash has very little downside. Owned almost entirely by VCs right now and experiencing rapid growth and is oversold and misunderstood. Wrote about it most recently here: http://bit.ly/1g5Vtla
    Apr 8 11:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment