Charles Nwasor

View Charles Nwasor's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why Tesla Is Different [View article]
    Cassina, thanks for your kind remarks. I agree with you that betting against Musk and the Team at Tesla is not particularly a great move...certainly not while the company is in the early stages of its growth spurt, barring any unforeseen event.
    Aug 8 01:24 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Tesla Is Different [View article]
    Like I mentioned, Tesla does not fit the exact profile of a safe investment for people who assess it from the typical market parameters. Musk and his team have struck a cord that is reverberating across many boundaries. It would be short-sighted to discountenance that as quacking.
    Aug 8 01:20 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Tesla Is Different [View article]
    Paulo, I don't know exactly how to classify the logic behind your statement - is it reductive, inductive, or deductive reasoning? I have followed you for a while and respect your perspective, but think you may want to hold off for a little before jumping to conclusions on Tesla.
    Aug 8 01:15 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Tesla Is Different [View article]
    You're exactly correct, William. It is exciting to watch how this all pans out.
    Aug 8 01:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Tesla Is Different [View article]
    Thank you, pkaral and congratulations on your investment!
    Aug 8 01:07 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Tesla Is Different [View article]
    Skepticism is a healthy and necessary counter-balance to belief...particularly in the marketplace. It is the interaction of both forces that generates market value.
    Aug 8 12:57 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Tesla Is Different [View article]
    Thanks for your kind remarks, happy!
    Aug 8 12:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 5 Best Performing High Risk/Reward Biotech Stocks Of 2012 [View article]
    Yes, I saw that movement. I'll watch how it performs leading up to 3/21. By the way, thank you for responding to my earlier comment!
    Mar 15 01:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 5 Best Performing High Risk/Reward Biotech Stocks Of 2012 [View article]
    KI, thank you for your insightful articles. Looking at the stocks today, I'm somewhat puzzled by TLON's movement...any ideas what may have caused this?
    Mar 13 01:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment