Charles Petredis is a senior at The Pennsylvania State University double-majoring in Finance and Economics. Currently he manages the Energy Sector investments of a private fund. He spent the summer of 2008 interning at a hedge fund that specializes in deep value long and short investments. During the summer of 2009 Charles will be interning at a top five U.S. bank working in their economics group, specifically working on econometric modeling for local, state, and national economies. His specific area of expertise lies within the Energy Sector, particularly non-renewable energy types. When he isn't studying the financial markets, Charles enjoys watching baseball and analyzing statistics, playing guitar, and relaxing by ...More the pool.
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Mutual funds, Stocks - long
Bullish Bankers Bullish Bankers is a financial market and economic community focused on delivering original opinion, analysis and headlines to readers on a daily basis. In an effort to form a lasting online presence, a collaboration between four college students with similar ideas resulted in what you see here today. Moving ...More
forward, we aim to provide fresh insight into the financial markets with the launch of Bullish Bankers dot com.
Currently, there are no blog details for Charles Petredis.
Currently, there are no book details for Charles Petredis.
Latest Comments more »
- Good write up for its lengt... on Occidental Petroleum: Low-Cost U.S. Energy Prod...
- Oil can go as high as as th... on Can Oil Go Even Higher?
- The USO is completely broke... on Bullish Crude Oil ETFs Showing Strength
- In your title change the wo... on Financial Crisis Could Cause Delayed Oil Price ...
- Just so you know, the histo... on Gas/Oil Ratio: Flashing an Extreme