Chemistfrog

View Chemistfrog's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Demand Blows In More Business For Broadwind Energy [View article]
    PR today on BWEN order from Siemens: http://bit.ly/18HUrxC
    Dec 23 10:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exciting Stem Cell Investment Candidates With Near-Term Catalysts [View article]
    Thanks and much appreciated. Could you post a link?

Thanks, CF
    Nov 14 11:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Great to see the commentary! There are many possibilities in the sector, and I may try to follow this up with a few more. I love the possibilities in these three and perhaps revisit ACTC as a possibility.
    Nov 13 05:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Oxygen Biotherapeutics Makes Recent Progress In An Under-Met Indication [View article]
    Amazing... Today's close of $5.26 represents a 62% return on the investment from the day this published of $3.25... I wish I would have held longer!!!!!!!!
    Nov 4 06:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Second Half Of Year Offers Multiple Catalysts For NovaBay Pharmaceuticals [View article]

NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Results from Phase 2 Clinical Study of Auriclosene to Reduce Urinary Catheter Blockage and Encrustation
    Sep 16 11:07 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for that Thomas. I am very familiar with $heff both there and on Twitter. Good luck to us!
    CF
    Jul 26 12:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Multiple Pending Catalysts Should Keep Investor Interest Strong For Rockwell Medical [View article]

July 11, 2013
    Rockwell Medical Announces SFP Meets Primary and Key Secondary Endpoints in Phase 3 CRUISE-1 Efficacy Study as a Treatment for Iron Replacment in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients on Dialysis
    WIXOM, MI -- (Marketwired) -- 07/11/13 -- Rockwell Medical (NASDAQ: RMTI)

In dialysis patients not receiving IV iron, SFP effectively delivers iron via dialysate and maintains hemoglobin without increasing stored iron (ferritin); strong safety data demonstrates no anaphylactic or hypersensitivity events and no increase in hypotension or infection

Looking like great data!
    Jul 11 12:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for the information Marx. I had the market capitalization changed to $6.21 million. Even the NASDAQ site still has it listed incorrectly. Perhaps everybody will get corrected with the next quarterly filing? Thanks again and the best of luck to you for the week ahead. http://bit.ly/17wX1SS
    Jun 30 08:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OncoSec's And Ziopharm's IL-12 Targeted Delivery Systems: Which Will Succeed? [View article]
    Lots of interesting comments -- some relevant and some not so much.. :) The point: here we have additional information to help investors make their own investment decisions. Now it's time to let the data speak.
    Jun 15 08:39 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    If they PR an actual tentative date to release the data it'll likely pick up dramatically in my opinion... For now, I think it's safe to assume a "surprise data release"... Whatcha' think??
    Jun 14 11:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InVivo Therapeutics' Unique Technology Garnering Investor Interest [View article]
    Thanks for the clarification Curtis. As for the second "omisssion". The article is over 2,700 words long. I could go on and on with additional excitement pieces of information about Invovo and its management, but nobody wants to read through a 4,000 word article on a single company. :)

Thanks again and best of luck this week all.
    CF
    Jun 12 09:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The comparison for the electroporation versus the AD vector was presented as above because it was the only head-to-head trial of the two techniques I could find ANYWHERE. I also used this comparison as an article on NCBI http://1.usa.gov/11aIYB7 notes "The most potent recombinant vector system for induction of cellular immune responses in macaques and humans is adenovirus serotype 5 (Ad5)". Only Inovio and OncoSec have utilized electroporation with this level of success, and I believe both are worth a closer look by investors. Logic says Inovio's electroporation data versus "the most potent recombinant vector for induction of cellular immune responses" is a fair comparison, although it certainly does not indicate success or failure of either platform. I agree, this is not a perfect comparison. It only gives us, as investors, an additional piece of information that we can use at our discretion, along with all other available information, to make wise investment decisions -- especially between the two options presented. Am I an expert? No, I am not. I use my research and careful wording to give investors a bit more information than may at first appear to be available to them. I am a chemist via education and training which helps to give me research skills to dig a little deeper, just an any investor should. I wish BOTH companies a great deal of success in their platforms and hope both are successful.

Thanks for the feedback guys and best of luck to all of us as investors and to the healthcare sector and patients needing better cancer treatments than the traditional chemotherapy, radiotherapy or resection options now out there. The immunotherapy approach for treating cancer is likely the next evolutionary step in the fight against cancer. I am excited about the prospects presented by these small-capitalization biotechs and large pharmaceuticals.
    Jun 12 09:51 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Trick. I have been watching the Put action on ZIOP for quite some time and don't yet think the risk/reward is there for it yet -- or at least not for the interim. If it appeared to be a more favorable entry within 72 hours of my article release, I wanted the option to buy into it. As of now (markets close on 06/12/13), I still have no short or Puts for ZIOP.
    Jun 12 09:37 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I look forward to seeing both companies expanding their pipelines with other agents. Does ZIOP have any pre-clinical work in the area yet? I don't see anything for ONCS with other agents at this time other than their NeoPulse using electroporation to administer bleomycin...
    Jun 12 10:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Medical Device Companies With Revolutionary Platforms [View article]
    Thanks for the update Curtis! Much happening with NVIV in the months ahead it seems!

Best of luck,