Chemistfrog

View Chemistfrog's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Navidea To Run Into Anticipated Lymphoseek Approval [View article]
    LOL! Too many great plays out there right now and my funds are spread out too much..

Let's see if we get a little retreat at the 3.50 resistance or if it bulls its way through.... Watching...

Good luck to you!
    Feb 6 10:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Navidea To Run Into Anticipated Lymphoseek Approval [View article]
    Nice and thorough analysis Jake. I'll be watching NAVB very closely for entry in the short term....

Keep up the excellent work!
    Feb 6 10:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Soligenix: The Reintroduction [View article]
    Thanks Austin. Today's stock action was quite surprising. I anticipated a pullback at some point, but almost 17% was a bit more substantial than I anticipated. I hope to re-enter tomorrow if it appears to have bottomed for the interim. Any opinion?

Thanks and good luck in the week ahead,
    CF
    Feb 4 09:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Imminent Catalysts Should Keep Investor Interest Alive For These Pharmaceuticals - Part II [View article]
    Good point and nicely stated mysajet.

Good luck!
    CF
    Feb 4 09:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Small-Pharma Watch List: Week Of January 28th [View article]
    Honestly, I'm not certain how or why financing works out that way at times. Much larger market capitalization Supernus (SUPN) (one of my current favorites) recently had an offering priced at $8 per share, an 18.5% discount on the day's close and down 33% from the $12 share price just a couple of days earlier. http://seekingalpha.co...

Remember, this is a development phase company in early clinicals. Favorable financing is likely hard to come by for the company until it progresses into more advanced clinicals. As individual investors, some are willing to take a chance on the company (as am I), but financial institutions are a bit more risk averse than I am.

I'm sorry I really couldn't help answer the question. However, financing like that happens frequently, even for Supernus with one approved and one tentatively-approved drug.

Thanks,
    CF
    Jan 28 08:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Supernus Pharmaceuticals Readying For A Super Year Ahead [View article]
    Thanks. I think there is still some potential here as per:

"Johnson & Johnson's (JNJ) Topamax, the immediate release version, is typically dosed twice per day and earned revenue of about $538 million in 2010 after losing its patent protection with sales down from 2009's $1 billion plus."

My real concern is all the competition in the market using the same active ingredient. However, the slow-release properties may help give them an edge.
    Jan 28 03:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Small-Pharma Watch List: Week Of January 28th [View article]
    My average is 0.147. It's a "buy and stick back" investment for me..

Good luck all!
    Jan 28 01:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Small-Pharma Watch List: Week Of January 28th [View article]
    Thanks. I already submitted the request to Seeking Alpha. They haven't replied back yet..

CF
    Jan 28 10:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • In This Put-Up-Or-Shut-Up Year, MELA Sciences Should Succeed With Its Launch Of MelaFind [View article]
    Nice summary on MELA! I've taken a long position in the company and will be watching as events unfold. At a $53 million market capitalization, I can't help but believe that it is largely oversold, although short term weakness may bring the price down a little more. Meanwhile, if I were a large pharmaceutical with a drug losing patent support soon...........
    Jan 27 08:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Small Pharma Watch List: Week Of January 21st [View article]
    News out today on two of the four in this watch list:

AMRN

CTIX
    Jan 24 09:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Small Pharma Watch List: Week Of January 21st [View article]
    Sure thing Momentum Trading,
    I only maintain holdings in a small portion of companies I write on. My funds are limited and the disclosure helps to legitimize my writings rather than making it seem like I'm pumping my own portfolio. My "intimate" watch list is currently comprised of 22 development-phase pharmaceuticals. My main investment vehicle for the longer term is through more stable and safer mutual funds and large capitalization companies. My small pharmaceuticals are in short-term to mid-term portions of my portfolio. If you happen to have a chance, please review my past articles. Just guessing, I would say that of the companies I write on, only about 20% of the tickers are ones I had holdings in at that time.

I'm in the process of developing a third portion of my portfolio. A combinaton of small holdings from many different development phase pharmaceuticals from several sectors including immunotherapy, small molecule cancer, stem cell, medical device and some others. This should help guard against large downside while helping me benefit from huge runups in the successful choices.

What started out as a hobby for me with my writings as a result of me doing research for my own investment purposes turned into something I really enjoy doing.

Thanks and I hope your investment choices for 2013 treat you well!
    CF
    Jan 23 10:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Small Pharma Watch List: Week Of January 21st [View article]
    Thanks TOB. I would guess that enrollment should be pretty quick for the large indication psoriasis trial? Good luck and please stay in touch!

CF
    Jan 23 09:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Small Pharma Watch List: Week Of January 21st [View article]
    By the way, I just realized a mistake. IPCI is actually NASDAQ listed. I've submitted a change request... Oops.. :)
    Jan 22 03:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 'Top Of The Class' Small Pharma Investments For 2013 [View article]
    Great! Good luck Chris! It appears you're off to a roaring start in ACRX and APRI! Congrats and good luck! Once ADMD starts getting some updates out to us, we should see good gains there as well.

Thanks for the comment and please have a great weekend.

CF
    Jan 18 10:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 'Top Of The Class' Small Pharma Investments For 2013 Part II [View article]
    I like ONCS a lot and think there is very good upside from here. No time to explain today, but I have written several articles on it. My most recent is http://seekingalpha.co...

Have a look at it and my others if you'd like.
    Thanks and good luck!