Cheryl Swanson

View Cheryl Swanson's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why Apple's Product Launch Rocked [View article]
    Job's quoted/misquoted Dylan constantly, he was an absolute Dylan freak his whole life. He and Woz used to collect bootlegs of his concerns. I didn't want to digress in my wrap-up by going into that, plus heck, it was really late last night when I finally got this sucker posted. But thanks Tim, and others, who pointed this out.
    Sep 10, 2014. 04:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple's Product Launch Rocked [View article]
    I knew the quote came from Dylan. Jobs was an absolute Dylan freak, he and Woz made a habit of collecting Dylan bootlegs in the early days. I was trying not to destroy the wrap-up with a digression that (ahem) the younger generation wouldn't get. Wish SA had footnotes sometimes.
    Sep 10, 2014. 04:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Could The Grinch Steal Apple's Christmas? [View article]
    Hmm...I fall asleep at night with my ten-inch iPad--so guess I should know they have one. Sorry I wasn't clear.
    Dec 5, 2013. 12:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Could The Grinch Steal Apple's Christmas? [View article]
    Not buying more...but thanks for the comment.
    Dec 5, 2013. 12:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Could The Grinch Steal Apple's Christmas? [View article]

Thanks!
    Dec 5, 2013. 12:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Could The Grinch Steal Apple's Christmas? [View article]
    Thank you. Much appreciated!
    Dec 5, 2013. 12:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Could The Grinch Steal Apple's Christmas? [View article]
    Thanks. Started a little firestorm...but why not?
    Dec 5, 2013. 12:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Could The Grinch Steal Apple's Christmas? [View article]
    Thanks for your comment Bobcat9. You're on the money. My eleven year old is expecting a tablet for Xmas. She'll get one, I'm tired of her using my iPad. You're on the money, if I couldn't find her an Apple product, I'd go Android.
    Dec 5, 2013. 12:44 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Could The Grinch Steal Apple's Christmas? [View article]
    flyboy407

Great info and well put--thanks for taking the time to put it out there.
    Dec 3, 2013. 02:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment