- The Sole Apple-Beater: Samsung Electronics
- John Fredriksen's 10% Dividend Machine: No, Not Seadrill Or Frontline
- Seadrill's Long-Term Contracts And 3 IPOs By Mid-2013 Secure Growth
- Noble Corp. On Track For 30% Earnings Increase For Q3 Despite Rig Delays
- Contract Driller Ensco Triples Profit, Adds New Builds, Heading For S&P 500
Achieving positive returns on investment whether markets are rising or falling, investing in a diverse range of assets, most commonly trading liquid securities on public markets.
- Description: Private equity portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there are no blog details for ChicagoB.
Currently, there are no book details for ChicagoB.
Latest Comments more »
- You're correct 5bandit5 htt... on This Blue Chip High Dividend Stock Has Better T...
- Ensco plc (ESV) announced t... on Contract Driller Ensco Triples Profit, Adds New...
- And that's sub-$500 within ... on The Sole Apple-Beater: Samsung Electronics
- UPDATE 4-Galaxy phones powe... on The Sole Apple-Beater: Samsung Electronics
- "Has the author ever u... on The Sole Apple-Beater: Samsung Electronics
Latest comments on ChicagoB's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »