Chimera Research Group
View as an RSS Feed
View Chimera Research Group's Articles BY TICKER:
ADC, ALNY, ALXN, ARDC-OLD, ARIA, ARQL, AVNR, BIIB, BMRN, BMY, BNVI, CBST, CELG, CLDA, CLDX, CLSN, CUTR, DEPO, ENZN, FOLD, GERN, GHDX, GILD, GSK, HALO, HZNP, INCY, LLY, MDCO, MELA, MITI, MSTX, MYGN, NPSP, OGXI, ONCY, OREX, PLX, POZN, PPHM, RHHBY, RPTP, SGEN, SNSS, SNTS, SRPT, TEVA, THLD, TRGT, VICL, VRUS, VVUS, XNPT, ZIOP
- Currently Trading Below Cash, Medical Device Manufacturer Cutera Worth a Long Look
- Are Analysts Underestimating Sales for Avanir’s Nuedexta?
- Teva Gets Boost From Biosimilars
- Eli Lilly and the Cyclical Business of Drug Development
- Trading MELA Sciences' Pending FDA Decision
- Pharmasset Rides High on Compound Development for HCV Drugs
- Big Pharma Embraces Branded Generics
- Keryx Pharmaceuticals Rallies but Remains Undervalued
- Alexion Pharma Has Plenty of Room to Grow
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals: A Pipeline With Potential
- Incyte Pharmaceuticals’ JAK: Just Another Kinase?
- Seattle Genetics and Immunogen: Fabless Biotechs?
- Santarus: A Stock With Potential to Run
Crossing the Biotech 'Valley of Death': From Innovation to Cure
on Sep 6, 2010 • 8 Comments
- Preparing for Inspire Pharmaceutical's 2011 Phase 3 Catalyst
- Big Pharma: Why In-Licensing Is Not the Cure
- The Economics of Drug Discovery: 'First in Class' vs. 'Best in Class'
- Virtual Biotechs Are Here to Stay
- Adventrx Pharmaceuticals: Primed to Jump or Drop?
- Seattle Genetics: The Busy Season Is Set to Begin
- Teva: Evolution of a Generics Company
- Big Biotech: End of an Era
- GlaxoSmithKline, Anthera Pharmaceuticals: Novel Treatments for Cardiovascular Disease
- Vertex: A New Era In HCV Drug Development
- Gilead Sciences: Undervalued
- Big Pharma's Mantra: Fail Early, Fail Fast
- Celgene: Growth by Acquisition
- George Scangos Named Biogen Idec’s CEO: Will Activist Shareholders Be Placated?
- Bristol-Myers Squibb: Attractive, With a Couple Hiccups
- Anthera's Lead Drug: A High-Risk, High-Reward Proposition
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals vs. the Hatch-Waxman Act
- Targacept: Ready to Take Off