View as an RSS Feed
- Harbin Electric: Who Allegedly Doctored SAIC Reports?
- ZST Digital Networks: Comments on Management's Response to My Allegations
- Sino Clean Energy: Who Lied About the Weather?
- ZST Digital Networks Unfolded: A Mutual Fund Manager Seeks the Truth, Part 2
- ZST Digital Networks Unfolded: A Mutual Fund Manager Seeks the Truth, Part 1
- Baidu Qiyi Is Taking Youku's Market Share
- Red Flags at China MediaExpress: Significantly Mismatched Filings in China, U.S.
- Red Flags at China MediaExpress: Management Misleads Investors
- Reasons to Avoid China-Biotics
- Youku.com: A Dive Into the Company's Operating Metrics
- Youku.com: 'China's YouTube' or Just Too Hyped?
- Intralinks: Hyping the Cloud
- Xinyuan Real Estate: A Buy After 'Bad' Earnings
- Why Is Xinyuan Real Estate So Cheap?
- Orient Paper: Inconsistent Record Keeping Raises Red Flags
- China Marine Food Group: Where Did Your Money Go?
- China MediaExpress: Q1 Results Confirm Strong Fundamentals
- China MediaExpress: China's Hidden Gem, Part 2
- China MediaExpress: China's Hidden Gem, Part 1
- The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine
- RINO International: Morphing Into a Financier?
- Fuqi International's Numbers Were Saying It All Along
- Giant Interactive: Fairly Valued, Room to Grow
- Acquisition Is Bad Medicine for VisionChina Media
- Why I'm Pessimistic About Shanda Games
- In China, Copyrights Gaining Respect
- Motley Fool as Contrarian Signal
- Amedisys: Cheap for a Good Reason
Book Review: How to Smell a Rat by Ken Fisher
on Dec 7, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Book Review: Reverse Mergers by David Feldman
- 7 Days Group Priced Too High
- Questioning Giant Interactive's Latest Strategic Move