This user currently has no profile.
Chris Cook's background is in UK market regulation, latterly as a Director of the International Petroleum Exchange. In recent years, he has been a strategic market consultant and commentator, and has also been actively developing new partnership-based legal and financial structures or "enterprise models".
- Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: ETFs, REITs
Chris Cook "21st century problems can't be solved by 20th Century solutions" Conventional finance is transaction-based and centred upon intermediaries. The logic of the Internet - first demonstrated in the music industry - is for "Peer to Peer" finance and for a transition from financial intermediation to financial ...More
service provision. Instrumental in this transition is a new - emergent - approach to the legal and financial structures or "enterprise models" we take for granted. With a background of more than 20 years in top level market regulation and development, I believe I have some new insights to offer, and financial products based upon them.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Cash McCallI used to be be ... on Why Isn't Emerging Markets' Oil Demand Boosting...
- The futures market is the t... on Why Isn't Emerging Markets' Oil Demand Boosting...
- I think 'inflation expectat... on Helicopter Drops Would Work, But 'Helicopter Dr...
- Exchanging fiat currency fo... on Central Banks Step In As The ECB Flounders On F...
- It shows that the dollar re... on Central Banks Step In As The ECB Flounders On F...
Latest comments on Chris's Articles