View as an RSS Feed
View Chris Fernandez's Articles BY TICKER:
- Shorting Treasuries with Inverse ETFs
- GeoEye: Sell Alert on Satellite Troubles
- Netflix: Cover Alert on Short Position
- AuthenTec: Ripe for Acquisition?
- Things Turning Around at Rick’s Cabaret: Time to Buy?
- DigitalGlobe IPO: How Will It Affect GeoEye?
- The Risk Is Back in GeoEye
- Netflix: Short Opportunity
- Restaurant Stocks: More Downside to Come
- Rick's and Netflix: A Time to Buy, A Time to Short?
- AuthenTec: Going Out of Business or Acquisition Target?
- GeoEye Poised to Go Higher Even as Main Competitor Goes Public
- Rick's Renegotiates Debt, Stock Soars
- eHealth Q1: Continues to Execute Well, Remains Top Pick
- Solar Stocks Look Ripe
- eHealth: Steady as She Goes
- Restaurants: Is a Correction Coming?
- GeoEye Could Benefit from Government Imaging Needs
- Rick's Announces Higher Revenue than Expected
- GeoEye: Price Jumps as Company Hits Its Stride
- AAR Corp.: Exclusive Audio Interview with CEO David Storch
- GeoEye: Back on Track?
- AAR Corp.: 3Q Earnings a Mixed Bag
- AAR: Getting Pummeled More than It Should?
- GeoEye Earnings Preview: Why the Silence?
- Is the USO ETF a Piece of Junk?
A Concentrated Portfolio of 5-15 Stocks Can Crush the Market
on Feb. 26, 2009 • 7 Comments
- Rick’s: Q1 Earnings Leave Something to Be Desired, Turnaround in Place
- GeoEye: New Satellite's Imagery Approved by NGA
- AAR: FAA Reopens Landing Gear Facility
- AuthenTec Adapts to Slowing Business Trends, Outlook Dims
- Rick’s Earnings Preview: Time to Jump Ship?