Chris Katje is an investor from Grand Rapids, Michigan who blogs at Katje's Stock World (http://stockworldpicks.blogspot.com/). I am soon launching a monthly stock newsletter offering investment ideas for stocks, ETFs, stocks under $10, IPOs, and other ideas. To sign up for the newsletter, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Chris is on Twitter @chriskatje
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Katje's Stock World Stock World Picks aims to educate and enrich people interested in stocks. The site provides advice and buy recommendations.
Currently, there are no blog details for Chris Katje.
Currently, there are no book details for Chris Katje.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Absolutely, however Borussi... on Manchester United Still A Buy Despite Sir Alex ...
- They finished in 21st in 19... on Manchester United Still A Buy Despite Sir Alex ...
- Thank you chipmuk2greysquirrel on RadioShack's College Bookstore Deal Will Send S...
- Evan, absolutely curious to... on 'Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Will Make Activision Sha...
- You write like you're someo... on Kate Middleton Carnival Cruise Endorsement Won'...
Latest comments on Chris Katje's Articles
Latest Articles on Consumer Goods
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- Microsoft Xbox Event: 7 Things To Watch For
- Sony Spin-Off Of Entertainment Division A Great Idea From Daniel Loeb
- Fitch The Homeless, PR Mess Should Keep Investors Away From Abercrombie & Fitch
- Manchester United Still A Buy Despite Sir Alex Ferguson's Retirement
- SolarCity Shares Have Plenty More Upside After Goldman Sachs Deal