This user currently has no profile.
Chris Katje is an investor from Grand Rapids, Michigan who blogs at Katje's Stock World (http://stockworldpicks.blogspot.com/). I am soon launching a monthly stock newsletter offering investment ideas for stocks, ETFs, stocks under $10, IPOs, and other ideas. To sign up for the newsletter, email me at email@example.com. Chris is on Twitter @chriskatje
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Katje's Stock World Stock World Picks aims to educate and enrich people interested in stocks. The site provides advice and buy recommendations.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Wal-Mart cited that 95% of ... on Wal-Mart Puts Pressure On Whole Foods Market An...
- Priced at $26 a share, abov... on GrubHub IPO Will Reward Long-Term Investors
- IPO scheduled for April 11t... on Zoe's Kitchen IPO Gives Investors Ground Floor ...
- Blackbeard, you nailed it, ... on Fox to bring Charlie Brown and friends to big s...
- Mr. Peabody and Sherman was... on Follow Dreamworks Animation As It Becomes The N...
Latest comments on Chris Katje's Articles
- ritam2001 on Sinovac Biotech Is The One Chinese Company That...
- popeye305 on Rite Aid Still Offers Upside With Acquisitions ...
- harryjack on Rite Aid Still Offers Upside With Acquisitions ...
- king-jaffy on Rite Aid Still Offers Upside With Acquisitions ...
- Matthew Mazurczak on Rite Aid Still Offers Upside With Acquisitions ...
Latest Articles on IPO Analysis
GrubHub IPO Will Reward Long-Term Investors Thu, Apr. 3
Not 'Crushing' On King Digital Entertainment IPO Mon, Mar. 24
Embrace The 'SNOW' With Intrawest Resorts Holdings Thu, Jan. 30
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- Rite Aid Still Offers Upside With Acquisitions And In-Store Plans
- New Self Checkout And China Growth Among Reasons To Buy NCR Shares
- Wal-Mart Puts Pressure On Whole Foods Market And Organic Food Companies
- Paccar's Peterbilt Unit In Spotlight With Partnerships And Increased Efficiency
- Nigeria Is Now The Largest African Economy, A Look At Possible Investments