View Chris Katje's Articles BY TICKER:
AA, ABT, AEO, AFL, ALSK, AMCX, AMZN, ANF, ANGI, ANN, AOL, APO, APTS, ARAY, ARCO, ARII, ARMK, ARO, ASEI, ASNA, ATRO, ATVI, AVAL, AVIV, BA, BABY, BAGR, BBC, BBP, BDBD, BDCV, BEAM, BERY, BF.B, BFAM, BGS, BIDU, BJRI, BKS, BLMN, BNNY, BONA, BREW, BSMX, BUD, BWLD, BYD, CAG, CAKE, CCL, CDX, CHGG, CLNE, CMCSA, CMG, CMS, CNCO, CNH, COH, COLM, COOL, COSI, COST, COTY, COV, CPB, CRMB, CRSR, CRUS, CRWN, CVA, CVO, CZR, DDMGQ, DELL, DFRG, DIS, DISCA, DNDN, DOC, DPS, DRI, DRII, DRJ, DSW, DWA, EA, EAC, EBAY, EHTH, EQIX, ESRT, EWM, EXA, F, FB, FIVE, FIZZ, FLO, FLT, FNDR, FPI, FRCOY, GCO, GIII, GIL, GILD, GIMO, GIS, GLUU, GMCR, GME, GMED, GNTX, GOGO, GPS, GRAM, GRUB, GSVC, HA, HABT, HACK, HAIN, HAR, HAS, HBAN, HBI, HD, HE, HMRZF, HNZ, HOTR, HPT, HSH, HSY, HUBS, HXL, IACI, IBB, ICON, IGT, IMAX, IRBT, IRG, ISCA, ITW, JACK, JAKK, JBLU, JBT, JOSB, JUNO, KATE, KING, KO, KORS, LAEC, LAND, LBIX, LF, LGF, LGND, LMNR, LOCK, LOCM, LOGI, LOGM, LOW, LULU, LYV, LZB, MANU, MAR, MAT, MCD, MDLZ, MELI, MFB, MM, MNST, MODN, MOV, MPC, MPEL, MR, MSFT, MSG, MSLP, MTN, MTW, MUR, MVIS, MW, NAFC, NASH, NBR, NCLH, NCMI, NCR, NDLS, NKE, NOK, NOW, NTDOY, NTES, NTN, NTRI, NUAN, NWL, NWS, NWSA, OA, OAK, ONXX, ORAN, ORIG, OSTK, OSUR, OTIV, OUTR, PBH, PBPB, PBT, PCAR, PEP, PF, PFE, PG, PGR, PLAY, PNK, POST, PSRT, PSUN, PVH, PWRD, QSR, RAD, RAVE, RAVN, RCI, RCL, REV, RRGB, RSH, RST, RVLT, RWLK, SALE, SAM, SATS, SBUX, SC, SCI, SCS, SCTY, SDRL, SEAS, SFXE, SGAMY, SGMS, SJM, SMTH, SNE, SNOW, SONC, SPTN, SQBG, SQNXF, STEI, STEM, STNR, STRZA, STZ, SVA, SWHC, SYY, TAOM, TASR, TAST, TCEHY, TEAR, TEVA, TFM, THQIQ, TINY, TITN, TIVO, TJX, TMWE, TRAK, TRIA, TRK, TRUP, TTWO, TV, TWX, UA, UBSFY, ULTA, URBN, VICL, VLRS, VNM, VRA, WDAY, WHR, WMT, WPG, WTW, WWAV, WWW, XOOM, XRAY, YELP, YHOO, YUM, YY, ZNGA, ZOES, ZTS
Not 'Crushing' On King Digital Entertainment IPO
- Valuation is rich compared to social game and video game companies.
- Heavy reliance on Candy Crush Saga: 78% of bookings, 73% of daily active users.
- Fourth quarter bookings and daily users down on quarter-over-quarter basis.
Ann Inc. Should See Lift From Lou & Grey Expansion
- Expansion of Lou & Grey creates additional revenue opportunities.
- Strong same store sales growth continues at LOFT locations.
- Expansion into Mexico and Canada continues to be a catalyst for the company.
Lululemon Attempts Transformation From Yoga Apparel To Fast Fashion
- Lululemon launching new fast fashion brand &Go.
- Shares down nearly 50% from 52 week highs.
- Strong third quarter earnings.
Zoe's Kitchen IPO Gives Investors Ground Floor Opportunity On Fast Casual Sweet Spot
- Low market penetration with 111 locations and plans for 1600 restaurants.
- Similar strong restaurant IPOs from Potbelly and Noodles.
- Paying off debt with offering, which will help minimize net losses.
- Experienced management team with veteran restaurant experience and history of selling entire chains for maximum value.
Sinovac Biotech Is The One Chinese Company That Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Sinovac's hand, foot, and mouth vaccine demonstrated 100% effectiveness against hospitalization.
- Undervalued pipeline that takes on Pfizer and has huge targeted population numbers.
- Fourth quarter heavy in recognized revenue from existing deals.
Harris And Harris Group Trading At Sharp Discount With Upcoming Catalysts And New Found Strategy
- Shares of Harris and Harris are trading at a 28% discount to net asset value.
- Company has $133 million in assets and zero long term debt.
- March 19th earnings call should provide update on 2014 events which could include buybacks or dividends, or IPOs.
- Higher ownership stakes in portfolio companies will reward shareholders over next three years.
Limoneira Turns In Great First Quarter Earnings Call, Remains Undervalued
- Limoneira first quarter revenue increased 49%.
- Lemon sales set to double by fiscal 2015.
- Real estate holdings set to show shareholder value as East Area I could yield $150 million.
Follow Fast Retailing On Its Quest To Be The World's Largest Specialty Retailer By 2020
- Acquisition of J. Crew will give company strong base in United States.
- Strong expansion in United States and Greater China takes dependence away from Japan sales.
- Lofty but attainable sales goals through 2020 will provide steady growth for the next six years.
- New CEO of Uniqlo United States brings experienced leadership to help with expansion.
- Mattel Hits Home Run With Acquisition Of Mega Bloks Parent Company
- Ocean Rig Still Undervalued With Upcoming Returns Of Capital To Shareholders
- Follow Dreamworks Animation As It Becomes The Next Disney
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals: 2014 Run Not Done With Short And Long-Term Catalysts Coming
- Lions Gate Entertainment Third Quarter Earnings: 5 Key Takeaways
- Mattel Shares Worth A Look With 4% Yield And New 52-Week Lows
- JetBlue Shares Undervalued With New Business Initiatives And Live TV Subsidiary
- Teva Pharmaceutical Shares Ready To Break Out In 2014
- Chipotle Using Entertainment And Pizza To Diversify
- Embrace The 'SNOW' With Intrawest Resorts Holdings
- International Game Technology Recent Drop Is A Good Buying Opportunity
- Under Armour Stock Ready For Boost With Notre Dame, Winter Olympics And Johnny Manziel
- Chanticleer Holdings: Growth Coming With Fast Casual, International Growth, And Franchising Brands
- Skip Santander Consumer USA IPO And Go International Instead
- Diversified Restaurant Holdings: The Restaurant Growth Stock For Your Portfolio
- Nintendo's Real Catalyst Will Be Bringing Mario To Mobile
- Crown Media Holdings: Growth Ahead With Original Programming On Hallmark Channel
- SolarCity's Acquisition Of Common Assets Is A Game Changer
- Astronics Corporation: The Small-Cap Stock To Capture Aerospace Boom
- Kate Spade Should Have A Higher Price To Sales Premium
- StemCells CEO Writes Letter To Shareholders, Identifies Upcoming Catalysts
- Top 10 Picks Return 41.2% In 2013: Predictions For The Future
- 6 Companies To Watch At The 2014 Consumers Electronics Show
- Chris Katje's Top 10 Stock Picks For 2014