View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Revolution Lighting Technologies Shares Offer Upside With New Distribution Deals
- Company recently raised second quarter and full year guidance.
- New acquisitions and backlogs adding to fiscal year total revenue.
- New deal with Ganga Hospitality gives access to 12,000 potential customers.
- Launch with Staples.com in August is near term catalyst and gives Revolution another entry point to small businesses.
American Science & Engineering Has Game Changer With Handheld X-Ray Gun
- World's first handheld x-ray scanner offers huge opportunity for American Science & Engineering.
- Minimal training needed for device, making sales to international customers easier.
- Strong 2014 orders and backlog.
- Shares unchanged in 2014.
Microvision Shares Too Cheap To Ignore With Upcoming 2014 And 2015 Production And Delivery
- New partnership with major global consumer brand strengthens validity of technology.
- Ramping up production on announced deal with Sony.
- Mine of technology and patents in growing field of projectors.
- Delivery to UPS of projectors in third quarter, could quickly lead to additional deals with major global company.
- Delivery of prototype to major global automobile supplier in quarter 2.
After 40% Fall From IPO, SFX Entertainment Is Too Cheap - Marketing And Festival Revenue Will Power Turnaround
- SFX's latest acquisitions are powering the company further.
- Heavy back loaded schedule of festivals in 2014 will improve financials in third and fourth quarter.
- Shares are down too much from IPO price, offering great entry point with many catalysts to come.
Michael Sam Documentary On Oprah Winfrey Network Will Create Value For Discovery Communications
- OWN lands exclusive rights to Michael Sam draft story, creating docuseries.
- Joint venture is just now turning profitable, bringing free cash flow and returned loans to Discovery Communications.
- Shares trade at 52 week lows and offer growth stock mentality with a new momentum play on the Michael Sam story.
- Money from OWN will help fund massive $5.5 billion share buyback, retiring over 20% of current shares.
Yoga Pants: Why High-Growth Columbia Sportswear Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Acquisition of Prana diversifies business and helps company see more revenue in off season quarters.
- Prana gives Columbia Sportswear a possible second key brand.
- Columbia's strong international presence and retail channels can expand the Prana brand immediately.
New Self Checkout And China Growth Among Reasons To Buy NCR Shares
- New self checkout could lead to strong backlog.
- Growth in China coming with localized partnership with Anmao.
- Shift to interactive banking ATMs increasing financial segment revenue.
Invest In Restaurant Tablet Transformations With NTN Buzztime
- Buffalo Wild Wings rollout will triple number of restaurants with new BEOND platform.
- Potential for additional BEOND deals from companies like Hooters and TGI Fridays.
- Growing membership and loyalty rewards base of 4 million plus consumers.
- Pure play investment opportunity on hot restaurant technology.
Harris And Harris Group Trading At Sharp Discount With Upcoming Catalysts And New Found Strategy
- Shares of Harris and Harris are trading at a 28% discount to net asset value.
- Company has $133 million in assets and zero long term debt.
- March 19th earnings call should provide update on 2014 events which could include buybacks or dividends, or IPOs.
- Higher ownership stakes in portfolio companies will reward shareholders over next three years.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals: 2014 Run Not Done With Short And Long-Term Catalysts Coming
- Crown Media Holdings: Growth Ahead With Original Programming On Hallmark Channel
- Preacher And Thief Of Thieves: Two Comic Adaptations Coming For AMC Networks
- Berry Plastics: Can A New Cup Propel This Successful IPO Higher?
- Rosetta Stone: Acquisitions And Mobile Games Set To Reward Patient Investors
- Put A Royalty Legend In Your Portfolio With Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- The Exciting 2 Upcoming Catalysts For Speedway Motorsports Incorporated
- CEC Entertainment Has An Upcoming Promotion And Long-Term International Growth
- National Cinema Media Undervalued With Chinese JV, Spin-Off, And Cord Cutting Shift
- Limoneira Company: Agribusiness Stock Undervalued With Upcoming Catalysts
- Hawaiian Holdings Shares Can Double With Upcoming Catalyst And Low Valuation To Peers
- Iconix Brand Group Stock Is In For A Boost With Elvis Presley And Muhammad Ali
- Mindray Medical: An In-Depth Look At A Healthcare Leader
- Nutrisystem Partnership With Wal-Mart And New CEO Are Game Changers
- New Zumba Fitness Video Game Could Be Majesco Entertainment's Last Hope