Chris Lacoursiere

View Chris Lacoursiere's Comments BY TICKER:
  • MannKind Corporation: Back To The Fundamentals [View article]
    Thank you sir!
    Aug 20 02:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MannKind Corporation: Back To The Fundamentals [View article]
    Excellent as always George! Thank you, take a look at my MNKD articles also consider covering PPHM.
    Thanks again
    Chris
    Aug 20 12:28 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MannKind: Looking Beyond The Short-Term Disappointment [View article]
    Great article George fair and honest as always! Please take a look a Peregrine and read my articles. I covered MNKD last year in 2 of my articles. I would love to see you do an article on Peregrine the upside is unbelievable at current price.
    Aug 15 12:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cel-Sci Is A Leader In The I-O Class Of Cancer Therapies [View article]
    Sharon you are clearly not doing proper research on the companies you cover. Read a couple of my articles on Peregrine and maybe contact Dr. Dimitry Gabrilovich or Dr. Antonio one of the leading thoracic oncology docs in the world whom are both Peregrines KOLs to understand the immunotherapy space.
    Chris
    Aug 14 04:37 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Race For A Cure For Cancer, The Final Chapter [View article]
    Now we wait for collaboration news, multiple parties are interested. Could be announced any day. No one but Peregrines board knows when the news will be announced.
    Holding strong!

Bavituximab will be approved keep the faith.
    May 21 09:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Race For A Cure For Cancer, The Final Chapter [View article]
    The next data point will most likely be an interim look-in 11/14 on the p3 trial. If tracking as well as Peregrine and the KOL's expect, Dr. Brekken Dr. Carbone Peregrine will apply for AA. On that Peregrine will become the next CELG GILD etc, but I believe they partner before the look-in.
    Apr 29 07:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Race For A Cure For Cancer, The Final Chapter [View article]
    Yes I expect GREAT news the combo PD1 data and the radiation data.
    The world will see upstream down stream immunotherapy is the future of cancer therapy.
    Radiation bavi combo could be the "true cure" bavi essentially void of side effects allowing the immune system to find the cancer after radiation dealt the first blow.
    After radiation PS exposure is at its highest due to cell damage, bavi binds and the immune system takes over! Sounds almost to simple.
    Apr 4 08:44 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What The FDA Document Says About Afrezza: Implications For FDA Approval [View article]
    I look forward to the favorable adcom I added today at 4.95/share holding 20k shares average cost 4.20. I will sell as soon as we see 8/share, hopefully Monday.

PPHM is the real play for 2014 read my articles!
    Mar 28 06:39 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MannKind And Afrezza's NDA Evaluation: What Is The Real Justification For The Advisory Committee? [View article]
    I agree great article Afreeza will be approved BUT be certain to trade the adcom and buy it back after the shorts mess with it. Should easily hit 8-10 on a positive adcom. I added today at 5.05 but will sell as soon as I see 8/share.

PPHM is the 10 bagger here folks! Read my articles.
    Mar 27 07:00 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fear, Greed, And Prudent Risks: A Clarion Call To The Keepers Of The MannKind Flame [View article]
    I'm going to help everyone sell when she rises Friday, if you see 7-8/share take it. The market is too risky today. Put some money on PPHM 300M marketcap could easily go to 2B in short time. Many partnership opportunities possible. MNKD good drug but too diluted.
    Mar 25 09:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Race For A Cure For Cancer, The Final Chapter [View article]
    Yes without a doubt I think AA will be granted for 2nd line lung and BTD given for breast and liver cancer in 2014.
    Now we all need to just wait. We know bavituximab is safe and has efficacy beyond any other therapy for solid tumors, all we as investors and clinicians can do is wait.
    Be patient my friend it's coming.
    Mar 22 08:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Biotech Boom, Or Bubble? [View article]
    The biotech space is all about risk vs reward!

Peregrine the next ICPT!

Mar 15 09:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MannKind: The Gambler's Creed - Let It Ride [View article]
    I agree! I advise my followers to play the adcom day if you see 8/share sell!

Put your money on PPHM thats the multi bagger here!

Mar 15 09:47 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • An Overview Of Ariad Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    Nice overview I traded ARIA a couple times now over the past 6 months. There drugs are far too toxic.
    The next game changer in the oncology space is Peregrine!
    Mar 15 09:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cel-Sci's Multikine - Potential 21st Century Superdrug [View article]
    Nice article Norwegian! The real blockbuster here is PPHM! Bavituximab could gain AA anyday with fast track status granted in 1/14. Breast or Liver cancer AA imo anyday now!
    Mar 15 09:41 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment