This user currently has no profile.
I own a small online print company, PrintKEG.com and enjoy long term investing. The risk-taking entrepreneur in me loves speculating on turnarounds. I also enjoy investing in companies that host great products.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
http://www.printkeg.com/blog PrintKEG.com was founded in 2008 with the goal of becoming the premiere destination for cheap online flyer printing. Since then, we’ve been able to offer much more than flyers. Our unwavering focus on superior customer service has allowed us to expand our online offerings to include posters, postcards, ...More
banners and so much more! If you’re looking for cheap online printing, compare us to other online print stores. You’ll find the absolute best service and the best prices for online printing here at PrintKEG.com!
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- This is one of my favorite ... on Nokia's Surprising Profitable Quarter
- There is no way Apple will ... on Why Apple Will Buy BlackBerry
- I know Coke is a solid stoc... on Coca-Cola breaks out some new innovation
- Apple is doing a good job w... on Apple's New iPads Are Out And They Are Gorgeous...
- Buying an individual tech s... on With IBM Down, Buy And Sleep Sound Like Buffett
Latest comments on Chris's Articles