My name is Chris Wu. I work for a long and short equity hedge fund with a value oriented investing philosophy. My long investments focus on conservative long term investments in quality businesses with solid, sustainable long term growth prospects and accountable management. My short investments focus on overhyped stocks with dishonest management, deteriorating fundamental outlooks and aggressive accounting policies, as well as outright fraud. Before joining the buyside 8 years ago, I sharpened my skills at a boutique US investment bank focusing on M&A transactions in the agricultural, industrial and basic material sectors. Connect to me on Linkedin at http://hk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-wu/26/546/991
- Description: Hedge fund analyst. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Chris Wu.
Chris Wu's Long & Short Value Investing I work for a long and short equity hedge fund with a value oriented investing philosophy. This blog however, is solely dedicated to special situations and my personal picks of higher risk stocks.
Currently, there are no book details for Chris Wu.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Has anyone seen a weaker response to fraud allegations than the one from DEER.OB? It's so weak that it didn't address any of the issues. Sep 8, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- I literally laughed out whe... on SilverCorp Management Fails To Refute Evidence ...
- For those who wondered why ... on Silvercorp's Management Speaks In Exaggerations...
- The answer to everything yo... on Silvercorp's Management Speaks In Exaggerations...
- My friend you picked the wr... on Silvercorp's Management Speaks In Exaggerations...
- The author has earned my re... on Silvercorp's Management Speaks In Exaggerations...