I am a student at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina. I co-manage the Furman Investments Club $300,000 portfolio, part of the University endowment. I am studying economics, and am particularly interested in monetary policy.
- Description: Undergraduate. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Christopher Drose.
Real Macro I provide daily market commentary, economic news, and analysis of the financial markets. If you would like to provide a guest post, or are interested in collaborating on a project of some sorts, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Currently, there are no book details for Christopher Drose.
Latest Comments more »
- I've hated this company for... on hhgregg: Gravity Will Return After A 175% Run O...
- Haha, the commenters didn't... on The Young And Restless Retirement Portfolio: St...
- I just picked some up yeste... on AIG - The New Darling
- Possibly. One thing to reme... on AIG - The New Darling
- Thanks for the kind words a... on Panera - A Terribly Positioned Company
Latest comments on Christopher's Articles
- toneguru on Panera - A Terribly Positioned Company
- pangsark50 on A Strategy To Profit From Leveraged ETF Decay
- Interesting Times on Gold, Currency Dilution - And Should The Market...
- djreef on Gold, Currency Dilution - And Should The Market...
- Shooter21 on Gold, Currency Dilution - And Should The Market...