Christopher F. Davis
This user currently has no profile.
I am a doctoral candidate in the field of epidemiology with two masters degree. One in epidemiology and another in public health. I also have studied economics, finance and politics. I have utilized my training in employment with governmment, academia, private industry and to further analyze the fundamentals and techinicals of companies small, medium, large and jumbo (to use the technical terms). I like to trade growth companies, REITS, Banks, Technology, Pharmaceuticals and gold mining stocks and options. I have been investing for about 7 years. I enjoy trading short expiration options, and investing in stocks with 3-20 year horizons. My ultimate goals are to trade to build capital, and invest gains into solid dividend ...More payers to compound the gains.
- Description: Doctoral student. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Gold, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Come on $VGZ what is the deal here? I cant believe its THIS low. Its unbelievably undervalued, on a reserves basis. 4 days ago
Latest Comments more »
- Well according to the proto... on More Good News: Synta Pharmaceuticals Could Be ...
- Thank u for that informatio... on Why I Just Bought This Copper Play
- Thank you for the clarifica... on Linn Energy: Judgment Day Approaches
- Interesting and I bet you h... on Linn Energy: Judgment Day Approaches
- Could be, will have too see on More Good News: Synta Pharmaceuticals Could Be ...
Latest comments on Christopher F.'s Articles
Latest Articles on Financial
Latest Articles on REITs