PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
The Sun Really Doesn't Set On East West Bancorp
- EWBC continues to be a strong regional bank that continues to grow loans and deposits while underpromising and overdelivering.
- Since my last PRO article, the stock is up 20% and has increased its dividend by 33%.
- Nearly every asset quality indicator has improved year-over-year.
- I explain why the sun never sets on East West Bancorp.
You Really Can Trust In TrustCo Bank
- This article is an important follow-up to my Pro article on TrustCo Bank.
- Literally every asset quality indicator improved during the second quarter of 2014 relative to the second quarter of 2013.
- Shares are up 20% since I last highlighted the stock.
- I explain why you really can trust in TrustCo Bank.
Response Genetics: Moving In The Right Direction And The Stock Should Follow Suit
- Response Genetics appears to be undervalued given the flood of recent good news and the direction the company is moving in.
- The company has landed several large contracts this year, including a multi-million dollar contract with the National Cancer Institute.
- Several potential catalysts, including potential testing in New York State as well as other deals could drive shares higher.
- Management has acknowledged the poor share price and has openly committed to increasing shareholder value.
- The company fully expects significant increases in testing volumes and revenues in coming quarters.
- Union Bankshares; An Unknown Regional Bank With Large Upside Potential Yielding 5%
- First Niagara Financial Group: A Growing Regional Bank At A 30% Discount To Book
- Capital Appreciation And Dividend Growth: The Sun Never Sets On East West Bancorp
- Javelin Mortgage: Large Upside Potential In A REIT You Probably Never Heard Of
- Should You Trust In TrustCo Bank?
- Strong Data Suggests Synta Pharmaceuticals Has A 40% Upside From Here And Probably More
- Western Asset Mortgage: Could This 20% Yielder Raise Its Dividend?
- Vista Gold: An Undervalued Takeover Target With Impressive Gold Reserves