Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • New York Mortgage Trust: The Best Buying Opportunity Of The Quarter [View article]
    Under $7.70. Not sure if it will get there.
    Nov 21, 2014. 12:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Its $7.94 per share as stated in the press release
    Nov 21, 2014. 12:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: American Capital Agency Announces November Dividend, Our Raise Confirmed [View article]
    Sorry Rich yes the update articles are not in depth analyses. Apologies if it is redundant or offers little value for your experience with the company
    Nov 18, 2014. 02:33 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yes I see the company issued a correction after the original press release and after this article was submitted. I will amend the article
    Nov 18, 2014. 02:32 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: New York Mortgage Trust Reports Q3 Results - Yeah, Best-Of-Breed Indeed [View article]
    I would agree. But they may be waiting to develop a plan of investment with the raised cash. The last few quarters have been strong and there hasn't been a need to raise capital yet. But history is history.
    Nov 17, 2014. 03:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Response Genetics' Quarter: I Think Retail Investors Are Overreacting And I'm Gladly Buying [View article]
    Im seeing that now here:

The action has been driven by retail investors mostly, hopefully these guys are buying
    Nov 15, 2014. 12:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Do you have a link for that data?
    Nov 15, 2014. 12:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chimera Is One Hell Of An mREIT This Year [View article]
    Thanks for reading the $3.25 was called for when the stock was $3.05. I upped the PT on the back of this quarter, but feel its almost fairly valued
    Nov 12, 2014. 04:00 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Annaly Capital: Stay The Course [View article]
    actual book value may not matter but the trajectory of book value and the share price discount (or premium) to book is key.

See this piece: http://seekingalpha.co...

interest rate spread is key too
    Nov 8, 2014. 08:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Annaly Capital: Stay The Course [View article]
    Thanks for reading. Please peruse my last dozen or so articles which have covered mREIT earnings. You will see that NLY did quite fine. Best-of-Breed? No. $NYMT is best-of-breed
    Nov 7, 2014. 01:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Yamana Gold Reports Q3 Results - I'm Throwing In The Towel [View article]
    Its gonna be a long wait. I thought it was a steal under $9. Its the whole sector.
    Nov 4, 2014. 02:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Hecla Mining Announces Preliminary Q3 Production - The Good News And The Bad News [View article]
    NO fault of HL. Its the WHOLE sector
    Oct 31, 2014. 10:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: MeetMe Doubles Chat Users In 6 Months - Bullish But Will It Impact Revenue? [View article]
    Call is November 6th at 1030 AM EST
    Oct 31, 2014. 09:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: MeetMe Announces Key Partnership And Launch Of New App - I Didn't See This Coming [View article]
    I think it is ready to move. The market isn't as enthusiastic about the user growth as I am. They key will be revenue growth. If they cant show it, it will stay around $2.00. If they show strong growth, it will move. 6 mos out tough to tell but I will say above $2.00 for sure
    Oct 29, 2014. 09:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Yes---but going to have wait as I am submitting a short article on this

The CC hasn't been announced yet but should be around Nov 5-10