Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • CVS Health Is Right On Target With Its Growth Plans [View article]
    I have yet to see that article in the journal of pharmacology or similar lol. But I will accept anecdotal observations. Time will tell.
    Jun 15, 2015. 12:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • CVS Health Is Right On Target With Its Growth Plans [View article]
    Well the rough math being $1.9B/1660=$1.15 million a piece. Not extravagant, not cheap.

The way I understand is these will be full CVS stores/products inside target. No more "target" anything at the pharmacy once fully implemented
    Jun 15, 2015. 11:46 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Like 8% Paying Ferrellgas Partners [View article]
    Chuck not in recent history has it ever cut.

See this link for bridger http://bit.ly/1KSRwTt
    Jun 15, 2015. 11:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Your Portfolio Will Look A Lot Better With Men's Wearhouse In It [View article]
    I think you missed the best part, the tuxedo deal with Macy's. I think Q1 was a blip indeed. Its seasonally slow, and northeast was slammed with bad weather. Sometimes there just aren't as many events. It can fluctuate. BUt I am very pleased with the news regarding Macys
    Jun 12, 2015. 10:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I see what you did there....
    Jun 12, 2015. 10:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Like 8% Paying Ferrellgas Partners [View article]
    I was referring to the yield itself, as written I definitely see that the sentence is pointing to the quarterly payout rather than the point of the yield. Clearly the payout alone is anything but. Apologies for confusion on that point.
    Jun 11, 2015. 01:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Abandon CYS Investments [View article]
    I prefer NYMT and WMC, which I hold. I like CYS better than the average mREIT yes.
    Jun 10, 2015. 04:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Conn's - Strength Today Is An Opportunity To Sell And Possibly Short [View article]
    Thank you for reading Bob. At the very least, please disclose your positions when making personal attacks in the future.
    Jun 8, 2015. 10:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you for the humor; the 1st paragraph is in error and I apologize for not catching the word 'higher', when I clearly meant lower. Definitely confusing as written and I apologize. Making an edit to rectify
    Jun 3, 2015. 09:34 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Long Michael Kors-Short Coach: A Low-Risk, High Potential Trade [View article]
    Well there goes my EXACT idea for this pitch....very nice article and good minds think alike
    Jun 2, 2015. 10:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Think About Prospect Capital [View article]
    Well this is not a conservative income stock. Conservative income stocks that I like are T, O even RDS:B now after the oil decline
    May 19, 2015. 12:01 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Think About Prospect Capital [View article]
    Well its not a screaming buy, but I do think it is a buy. The uncertainty has created this discount. I do not see the discount lasting SO LONG as the dividend remains covered. yes there is the spinoff issue, and when there is a lot more color on what impacts there will be, expect to see articles
    May 19, 2015. 12:00 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Think About Prospect Capital [View article]
    @Skip5er,

Please see this piece to help address you management compensation question: http://seekingalpha.co...
    May 19, 2015. 11:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Think About Prospect Capital [View article]
    I cant speak for the company's past; I didn't get behind the name until it had cut its dividend and dropped to under $9. Im not making excuses to for the past, but at present levels I like the name. It is an income play. Total return is a nice retrospective way to look at it, but not a way of forward thinking.
    May 19, 2015. 10:48 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Worst Of Breed Is An Insult To Other mREITs: Javelin Mortgage Investment [View article]
    Thank you for validating my prior work on this name. Its garbage
    May 19, 2015. 10:29 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment