Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Axxess Pharma Inc: Why This Hyped Stock May Go All The Way Down To Zero [View article]
    Please do not confuse this company with Axxess Unlimited $AXXU
    Dec 15, 2014. 04:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Selling Pressure Mounts: Consider Holding TZA Through Year End For Outsized Returns [View article]
    March 2015 but you had better have strong conviction the market is going down at least 7%
    Dec 15, 2014. 02:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Response Genetics Will See Record Revenues In 2015 On The Back Of New York State Approval [View article]
    This is a broken stock. Not a broken company. The bottom has got to be in. $20 million in revenues does not equate to a zero value stock
    Dec 15, 2014. 02:15 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Capstead Mortgage Declares Its Dividends - Should You Buy The News? [View article]
    Im not sure If I will be. My mREITs total about 12% of my portfolio. I don't want to add more. If I buy I will have to trim elsewhere. I just like its stability. If I had to pick just ONE, it would be $NYMT
    Dec 11, 2014. 02:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Long-Term Worries? 'Don't Worry, Put A Little WD On It' [View article]
    That they are my friend.
    Dec 10, 2014. 04:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • American Capital Mortgage's Portfolio: Too Risky, Too Safe Or Just Right? [View article]
    They have been preparing for this for several quarters. Nomimmediate dividend impact, possible initial hit to book value
    Dec 5, 2014. 10:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Goldcorp Announces December Dividends--A Holiday Surprise [View article]
    A 3% yield is not to be ignored.
    Dec 2, 2014. 10:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Exelixis Announces Final COMET-2 Data- What Can Shareholders Do? [View article]
    yes I know and it still is worth hanging onto. Im saying don't buy now. before I felt you could buy due to catalysts. This was a big negative sadly.
    Dec 1, 2014. 01:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New York Mortgage Trust: The Best Buying Opportunity Of The Quarter [View article]
    Under $7.70. Not sure if it will get there.
    Nov 21, 2014. 12:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Its $7.94 per share as stated in the press release
    Nov 21, 2014. 12:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: American Capital Agency Announces November Dividend, Our Raise Confirmed [View article]
    Sorry Rich yes the update articles are not in depth analyses. Apologies if it is redundant or offers little value for your experience with the company
    Nov 18, 2014. 02:33 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yes I see the company issued a correction after the original press release and after this article was submitted. I will amend the article
    Nov 18, 2014. 02:32 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: New York Mortgage Trust Reports Q3 Results - Yeah, Best-Of-Breed Indeed [View article]
    I would agree. But they may be waiting to develop a plan of investment with the raised cash. The last few quarters have been strong and there hasn't been a need to raise capital yet. But history is history.
    Nov 17, 2014. 03:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Response Genetics' Quarter: I Think Retail Investors Are Overreacting And I'm Gladly Buying [View article]
    Im seeing that now here:

The action has been driven by retail investors mostly, hopefully these guys are buying
    Nov 15, 2014. 12:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Do you have a link for that data?
    Nov 15, 2014. 12:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment