Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • What Seeking Alpha Is Doing To Prevent Paid Stock Promotion [View article]
    Eli, really appreciate the bigger push for transparency as the community grows.
    Mar 28, 2014. 10:39 AM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Investing In The Future Of Cancer Therapy: Synta A Top 2014 Pick [View article]
    Its definitely a hiccup for sure and caught me of guard. That said, its about the data and so far, it looks strong. However, entire sector getting battered. I have been adding under $4.50 though.
    Mar 27, 2014. 12:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Reasons To Be Bullish On Exelixis In The Near Term [View article]
    its a clear market over reaction. For some reason expectations were so high that the trial would be stopped and the drug rushed to market...thats irrational. The data board said looks good...but lets see more data as PLANNED. Total opportunity here.
    Mar 26, 2014. 02:28 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • American Capital Agency Corp. declares $0.65 dividend [View news story]
    Called it
    Mar 20, 2014. 05:29 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Jim Cramer Is Wrong About Linn Energy [View article]
    I havent opined on the stock in several months after my original theses played out
    Mar 14, 2014. 09:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Jim Cramer Is Wrong About Linn Energy [View article]
    Cramer the flip flopper!
    Mar 12, 2014. 04:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Dish Network and Disney a leg up after groundbreaking deal [View news story]
    I like disney $DIS but I have to take profits
    Mar 4, 2014. 11:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vista Gold Is Undervalued: Why Reserves At One Property Are Worth Your Consideration [View article]
    Tough to say for sure but the permit should be good for at least 20%. A sale of the property be much easier with permit. I cant see a GG or ABX or an AUY not wanting this mine with the impressive reserves.
    Mar 4, 2014. 10:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you for the reply.

It is interesting that management continues this path. I think the extension of cardones and sale of midas shares are positive so they can pay off the Sprott loan. Yes the mt todd situation was a delay but added three years. I think they are holding out for a buyout. As for the title, it was submitted "Vista's recent moves mask upside value". WSCS has no issue changing titles or content analysis in their pieces. Thats frusturating. SA on the other hand has been unwilling to publish VGZ pieces. Also their review times have skyrocketed so I have been writing elsewhere for now.

I agree its frusturating seeing the stock down when gold is up 2% today. I though we were really breaking out when it hit 75 cents last week. then boom down 15%. Hang in there. After all, Mt todd alone puts the value at 1.60ish
    Mar 3, 2014. 04:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Could An Opportunity In The E-Cigarette Space Light Up Your Portfolio? [View article]
    I think earnings will be good
    Feb 25, 2014. 10:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Dallas Fed Manufacturing Outlook [View news story]
    Thats pretty bad lol
    Feb 24, 2014. 10:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trade WPCS International For News-Driven Swings But Invest For Bitcoin Revenue [View article]
    I said "as early as" not "by Mid Feb"
    Feb 20, 2014. 12:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Selling Pressure Mounts: Consider Holding TZA Through Year End For Outsized Returns [View article]
    Just keep an eye on it. TZA got killed last few days. I prefer to do short-term expiration options with this, holding for 2-5 days at most generally to catch a good swing. Keep your stops close. Just be careful.
    Feb 8, 2014. 01:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Dont go that far out. Not for this leveraged instrument. Get in on an up day and target June at the latest if you want to play it. Remember it needs bearish pressure to move higher. Stagnant action (or positive action) will crush the value.
    Feb 5, 2014. 10:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You are welcome. Swing traders dream stock really.
    Feb 3, 2014. 02:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment