Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • 3 Major mREIT Dividends Announced; 1 Conviction Buy And 2 Holds [View article]
    Thank you! Best of luck
    Dec 24, 2013. 01:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks William. I think zero is a bit extreme. Seems this team has a bad history, but may finally have gotten it right with JMI.
    Dec 24, 2013. 01:08 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you. I have not covered OAKS before so I cannot opine. As for the dates I pulled from the press release. They may have been the holder of record date. Well you can use this run up in JMI to trim some profits. Let it get to $14 first.
    Dec 24, 2013. 01:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • As Annaly And American Capital Disappoint, This MREIT Rises - Don't Short It [View article]
    Good idea. I'll have to do some research to see if there has been coverage on this idea already.
    Dec 22, 2013. 12:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks REIT. High risk high reward. Could crash and burn but thus far it's held up well. Death blow will be another sharp rise in rates. Should rates only gradually rise WMC will do well. Either way it plays out, I just can't justify shorting it, even if I thought they were a bad company and incompetent management team.
    Dec 21, 2013. 09:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yes a typo, will amend to 2013
    Dec 20, 2013. 02:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Beaten Down Sandstorm Gold For Significant Upside Potential [View article]
    It was a rough year for gold and silver stocks indeed.
    Dec 18, 2013. 02:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Getting Crushed In mREITs? This Stock Is Outperforming Annaly And American Capital [View article]
    They dont pay by word. You see, I would have written a shorter article, I simply didnt have the time......
    Dec 18, 2013. 02:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • WPCS: A Transformational Acquisition Of Bitcoin Technology Should Send Shares Significantly Higher [View article]
    So at a 52 week low, is now the time to get in a small speculative position?
    Dec 18, 2013. 12:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Going On With This Mortgage REIT? [View article]
    Good price action this morning after the announcement
    Dec 18, 2013. 11:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Selling Pressure Mounts: Consider Holding TZA Through Year End For Outsized Returns [View article]
    And again, it should have stated it doesnt rely on volatility. I submitted a correction so Im not sure why it hasnt been remedied
    Dec 18, 2013. 10:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Recent Moves By Pfizer Management: No Big Deal Or Telegraphing A Sell-Off? [View article]
    The 23% was the reduction in position of one sale that I linked to in the statement. You are correct that the sales for the year are higher.
    Dec 17, 2013. 07:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zero Hedge Is Wrong About Gold [View article]
    Silver is down wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... more than 50%. Its a better buy than gold. $50 to $19-$20 is over 60%. Its a good time to accumulate, in my opinion. Gotta like $SLW here too
    Dec 17, 2013. 04:32 PM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • At A Decade-Long Low, Annaly Capital Management May Be A Buy [View article]
    Great piece here David. Well done.
    Dec 17, 2013. 09:49 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Annaly: Hindsight Is 20-20 But Look To The Future [View article]
    My analyses point to a cut, but with the preferreds being raised, it increases the probability of the current dividend being maintained. And I will take that!
    Dec 16, 2013. 12:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment