Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why I Believe Silver Prices Will Rise [View article]
    Its 61 to 1. Not 61 to 4.
    May 3 12:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Believe Silver Prices Will Rise [View article]
    Honestly? If I dont include the SLV tag, no one will read the article. The SLV sucks.
    May 2 10:54 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Capital Trust: What Does A Reverse Split Of Shares Mean For REIT Investors? [View article]
    If I get long you can short sell mine :)
    May 2 10:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Well I think I did indeed mention Blackstone. I did not mention Nash though. Im a fundamentalist here, and I see MAJOR opportunity with this stock. So although I "missed the whole point" we are indeed in agreement!!
    May 2 10:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Believe Silver Prices Will Rise [View article]
    Hey nothing wrong with that...at the very least you will contribute to physical demand! lol. They will hold their value over time.
    May 2 09:39 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Good addition and you are entirely correct about NLY not taking it on the chin like CT, among others.
    May 2 03:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    WMHilger--

While I generally agree with that sentiment, I do not believe this is the case with this equity. My prior writings on reverse splits for volatility products and some of the leveraged bear funds I would definitely agree on. However, I liken this split to the citigroup one a few years ago. Though--the argument can be made they did it to survive...but I believe it was more for attracting the big money (and it worked).
    May 2 02:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    No I mentioned it because I think it could offer a better yield than AGNC and NLY, particularly when the commercial mortgage market turns around. Take a look at the fundamentals versus the big names. i am intrigued. As a holder of NLY and AGNC at various times in the last few years, I think it is worth sharing with you folks who own the others.
    May 2 12:18 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell In May And Go Away; Profit Anyway [View article]
    Ive always wondered how the market tanks before anyone hears news. Like the fake twitter president obama bombed at white house.
    May 2 12:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell In May And Go Away; Profit Anyway [View article]
    Thank you much. Made her my wife. She hates that I have her picture up here lol. Plus she says "I look much better now I hate that pic!"
    May 2 11:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell In May And Go Away; Profit Anyway [View article]
    Thats bizarre..fishy...you name it
    May 2 11:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell In May And Go Away; Profit Anyway [View article]
    So then I take it you are indeed bearish.
    May 2 10:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell In May And Go Away; Profit Anyway [View article]
    Short TZA is a great play if you think we are going to see the IWM spike 300 points. It has worked well last 6 months, im not sure though that the market has much steam left. Anyway, this article was for informational purposes. Im not recommending anyone be bullish bearish or neutral
    May 2 08:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Record Demand Lifts Gold Prices, U.S. Mint Suspends Sales [View article]
    Must pull the wool over the sheep's eyes
    Apr 26 01:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment