Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Now Is The Time To Accumulate Sandstorm Gold [View article]
    SAND will payoff in time I believe. I too took a big hit on Vista
    Mar 12, 2015. 09:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monroe Capital Corporation Is Firing On All Cylinders [View article]
    This article is all about Monroe Capital (MRCC). When it was released it had linked to Medley, MCC by mistake; that was rectified within 5 minutes. Once again, apologies that this caused confusion.

I will now make an effort to opine on Medley officially as many were disappointed. But don't discount Monroe!
    Mar 9, 2015. 12:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monroe Capital Corporation Is Firing On All Cylinders [View article]
    See above; we had accidentally linked to wrong ticker---MRCC is trading at $15
    Mar 9, 2015. 11:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monroe Capital Corporation Is Firing On All Cylinders [View article]
    Folks not sure how this linked to Medley but we are fixing immediately. Apologies for the confusion associated with this, I am a touch mortified
    Mar 9, 2015. 10:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: After A Massive Sell-Off, The CEO Is Buying RXi Pharmaceuticals Stock [View article]
    Im not sure whats going on, although data releases are coming up. That said, looks like the stock gave it all back today and then some
    Mar 9, 2015. 10:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Would Do With Pan American Silver Shares Now [View article]
    Yes I do I have covered the sector many many times. Yes general cash costs were about $12 per ounce silver for the company.
    Mar 6, 2015. 04:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Would Do With Pan American Silver Shares Now [View article]
    This is an excellent comment definitely agree on the energy and equipment points
    Mar 6, 2015. 04:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Would Do With Pan American Silver Shares Now [View article]
    Well again I think it is fine for now, but lets say silver hits $11, that dividend will be cut in two-three quarters because losses will be so bad. That's all. Im looking out for people not trying to scare them out at all.
    Mar 6, 2015. 04:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kroger: You Need To Know About These Guys [View article]
    I am quick to admit we have all the competitors but no Kroger. But Kroger is only in 34 states. A LOT of room for expansion to new markets
    Mar 5, 2015. 03:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Leaner Synta Pharmaceuticals Has Upcoming Catalysts [View article]
    Its insider holdings. Form 4 talks about buys and sells---here the CEO converted her excercisable options at $2.38 for 100,000 shares
    Mar 5, 2015. 11:11 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • PetSmart Has One Job: Making You Money [View article]
    See the link in the last paragraph

Also if the buyout is not approved, I think the stock will move much much higher
    Mar 5, 2015. 09:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold Or Silver Wheaton: Which Is It? [View article]
    As I said, Im not unhappy here, I find value in the gold streams; but I wish there were a pure play silver streamer out there
    Mar 3, 2015. 02:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold Or Silver Wheaton: Which Is It? [View article]
    US dollars
    Mar 3, 2015. 02:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Windstream: Come For The Dividend, But Stay For The Significant Value [View article]
    Butchered that from the iPhone haha, meant "clarify"
    Mar 3, 2015. 02:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment