Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Fauquier Bankshares Remains A Buy Despite A Rough Quarter [View article]
    Thanks for stopping by funfun!
    May 9, 2015. 09:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Two Harbors: Is The Dividend Safe? [View article]
    Oops! it should read from $11.10!. Got ahead of myself thanks for keeping me honest sorry I missed this before releasing
    May 9, 2015. 09:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apollo Residential Mortgage Should Have Everyone's Attention [View article]
    Yes I didn't get behind AMTG until a few quarters ago. It has turned things around
    May 8, 2015. 10:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Javelin Mortgage: Don't Get Knocked Out [View article]
    Why did they buy at $16, $12, $9?

I just cant back a company with this track record. Names like AMTG, WMC and NYMT are just far superior
    May 8, 2015. 09:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Resource Capital Is Holding Its Own [View article]
    Yes in my last article I covered that the preferreds were the best way to go
    May 7, 2015. 09:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New York Mortgage Trust: They Can't All Be Winners [View article]
    Its not personal its metrics are just poor. Narrowing spreads, sitting at a 52 week low, income pressured. No good
    May 6, 2015. 03:49 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New York Mortgage Trust: They Can't All Be Winners [View article]
    I don't like AI at all. Sorry. Why don't you take a look at WMC. If you want a sustainable yield, you could look into O or even check out some oil plays (I like CVX and RDS.B). AT&T is also reliable. AI is not.
    May 6, 2015. 02:42 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Javelin Mortgage: Don't Get Knocked Out [View article]
    ORC is a different breed though. Orchid takes a slightly different approach than most mREITs. Orchid allocates capital to two residential mortgage backed security sub-portfolios. These are its pass-through residential mortgage backed security sub-portfolio and the structured residential mortgage backed security sub-portfolio, which contains interest only and inverse interest-only securities. There are no commercial assets. The company has allocated 71% of its portfolio to the pass-through residential mortgage backed security sub-portfolio.
    May 6, 2015. 12:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Javelin Mortgage: Don't Get Knocked Out [View article]
    Bookmark this comment and comeback in September. I HOPE it comes back for you. I really do; but you need to research Bimini and look at ARR too.
    May 6, 2015. 11:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Javelin Mortgage: Don't Get Knocked Out [View article]
    Go buy WMC or NYMT. MUCH better and higher yield
    May 6, 2015. 11:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Javelin Mortgage: Don't Get Knocked Out [View article]
    its down another 5% today. Its junk
    May 6, 2015. 11:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Trading At Discount To Book Value Means Strong Entry Point Into American Capital Agency Corp. [View article]
    From the research that told us to buy ARR and JMI last week...no thanks. I was wrong on them last year. AGNC is a hold now. Not a buy
    May 5, 2015. 04:04 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Disney: An Absolute Powerhouse [View article]
    Well its a high quality problem. Still, I think we need to look at the payout ratio. There's room for growth. Of course, Ill always accept buybacks. I would not be surprised to see another stock split in the near future as well
    May 5, 2015. 01:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Take On CVS [View article]
    Im starting to agree with you on CVS. But...I will maintain that you missed the quadruple in RAD! But I see why one would have avoided it
    May 1, 2015. 03:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment