Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Main Street Capital: It Has My Attention And It Should Have Yours Too [View article]
    Well the commenters here are quite strong and can correct me. The company considers itself a principal investment firm that operates as (and is considered) an internally managed bdc
    Feb 27, 2015. 04:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you for reading yes I did step outside of my normal comfort zone to inform my followers about this company. Appreciate the support
    Feb 27, 2015. 03:58 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Javelin Mortgage Investment: Is It Time To Move On? [View article]
    No I started trimming when it pulled back I sold a chunk at 13.50, 12.75, 12 and then the rest at 11 and change
    Feb 27, 2015. 03:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Really? A touch childish don't you think. Especially since I state more quarters like this will lead to more special dividends and raises. Special dividends are not guarantees folks. Hence the word "special."
    Feb 27, 2015. 03:41 PM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Javelin Mortgage Investment: Is It Time To Move On? [View article]
    When I bought it at $11 and it moved to $15.
    Feb 27, 2015. 03:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Western Asset Mortgage: Best-In-Breed Status? [View article]
    My pleasure
    Feb 27, 2015. 12:14 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Western Asset Mortgage: Best-In-Breed Status? [View article]
    JMI is awful. NYMT....that's the best
    Feb 27, 2015. 12:14 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Armour Residential REIT: What Did I Ever See In This Name? [View article]
    Bruce take a look at NYMT.
    Feb 27, 2015. 10:17 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Leaner Synta Pharmaceuticals Has Upcoming Catalysts [View article]
    My guess Tony is a very muted reaction. Unless something is way out of line or unexpected in the report, these types of stocks tend not to move much on earnings
    Feb 27, 2015. 09:23 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Armour Residential REIT: What Did I Ever See In This Name? [View article]
    The often will consider the difference "a return of capital"
    Feb 27, 2015. 06:49 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Armour Residential REIT: What Did I Ever See In This Name? [View article]
    I have a buy rating
    Feb 27, 2015. 03:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New York Mortgage Trust: The Dividend Powerhouse Just Won't Be Stopped [View article]
    Depends on the rate at which they rise
    Feb 26, 2015. 05:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Good catch! I did it to see who was paying attention...haha ill fix that.
    Feb 26, 2015. 05:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fauquier Bankshares: Come For The Growth, Stay For The Dividend [View article]
    As I alluded to in a prior article 2014 was transitional, but I don't think a 3 point drop in the stock was warranted. I think it rings of opportunity
    Feb 24, 2015. 10:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Now Is The Time To Accumulate Sandstorm Gold [View article]
    Definitely a fan of SLW. Lets not forget leadership at SAND was there at SLW as it grew
    Feb 23, 2015. 01:14 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment