Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • American Capital Agency: The Bottom Is Here And Risk Is To The Upside [View article]
    Thanks a lot. It was a good call. Ive been behind them a long way down. Since you are being nice I will inbox you a tip :)
    Jun 3 02:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GTx to Present Clinical Data on Enobosarm in Breast Cancer and NSCLC at ASCO 2014 Annual Meeting [View article]
    This stock is flying under the radar!!!
    May 19 09:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MeetMe Launches Icebreakers to Drive Chat [View article]
    Cook needs to go. Im down 30% on this bag; but hit has HUGE potential. Just needs better management and better defense of the shareholders
    May 15 01:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Response Genetics' (RGDX) CEO Thomas Bologna on Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript [View article]
    Somebody needs to write a good article on them. Its at all time lows when markets are at all time highs. Yikes.
    May 9 12:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    They do have tons of customers which is why I dont understand why the stock is at all time lows
    May 9 10:56 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    This broke my heart and my bank to be honest.
    May 8 02:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Major mREIT Dividends Announced; 1 Conviction Buy And 2 Holds [View article]
    OAKS is ok. I have to look into them more before making a real call. Earnings are a big impact on this one. Curious to see how theyve handled the environment
    May 2 09:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Investing In The Future Of Cancer Therapy: Synta A Top 2014 Pick [View article]
    That will do well for you.
    Apr 21 03:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    FYI Im backing the truck up under $4.00
    Apr 21 01:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • This Company Is A Steal Under $9 And I'm Buying Again [View article]
    I will point out that 95% of other companies in the sector fell just as hard over the same time. Its not the company, its the sector. I do however empathize as I have held AUY for a long time.
    Apr 21 09:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • This Company Is A Steal Under $9 And I'm Buying Again [View article]
    Great buy. I actually added a few weeks ago. With the purchase of Oskiso looking strong.
    Apr 17 12:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thats a great play. I really do not see the stock staying down here this long. Roth was out with a note today saying this weakness is way overdone too.
    Apr 3 12:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What Seeking Alpha Is Doing To Prevent Paid Stock Promotion [View article]
    Eli, really appreciate the bigger push for transparency as the community grows.
    Mar 28 10:39 AM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Its definitely a hiccup for sure and caught me of guard. That said, its about the data and so far, it looks strong. However, entire sector getting battered. I have been adding under $4.50 though.
    Mar 27 12:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Reasons To Be Bullish On Exelixis In The Near Term [View article]
    its a clear market over reaction. For some reason expectations were so high that the trial would be stopped and the drug rushed to market...thats irrational. The data board said looks good...but lets see more data as PLANNED. Total opportunity here.
    Mar 26 02:28 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment