Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Update: Goldcorp Announces Dividend - Why It Is Significant To My Thesis [View article]
    I previously wrote an article that somewhat addresses this question. Click here: http://seekingalpha.co...

On one level yes it seems right, but on another it is also incorrect. Low supply doesn't necessitate a higher price.

Chris
    Oct 6, 2014. 01:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hens,

The discussion is not just in comments of that particular article, but others as well, but also on my blogs, in the forums (think yahoo, investorhub) and in my inboxes.

Apologies if this update made it seem like it was just in the comments section of the accumulation article.

Chris
    Oct 6, 2014. 01:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Invesco Just Went On Sale - Time To Load Up? [View article]
    I don't think it is that thinly traded. Take a look at $JMI volume. That's more thin. Relative to $NLY and $AGNC yes it is thinly traded, but with a million a day volume I don't think its much to worry about. It could mean big moves to the upside on good news.
    Oct 6, 2014. 01:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • This Is What Best-In-Breed Looks Like [View article]
    Over the long-haul it will all even out I think under $7.25 is ideal
    Oct 3, 2014. 09:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Exelixis Announces Very Positive Results From The CoBRIM Trial - Impacts To My Bull Thesis [View article]
    "the arthor is trying to hide something"

What is that exactly? you troll around to all my articles and complain. If you disagree with me, instead of whining like a child on comments, pen your own article for publication.

Good day,
    Chris
    Oct 3, 2014. 12:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Javelin Mortgage Announces Dividends - I Told You Not To Panic [View article]
    Then why didn't you sell it two months ago when it was at a premium?
    Oct 3, 2014. 12:04 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Prudent---

I will need to review the Q3 earnings before making that call. We need to see coverage, change in BV, change in interest rate spread etc.
    Oct 3, 2014. 10:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The case has been made--please review here:

Oct 3, 2014. 10:36 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Synta Pharmaceuticals Files Insider Buying With SEC, As I Said Carpe Diem [View article]
    Hi Thomas. Fair point. Please read the following:

Oct 2, 2014. 09:42 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Hecla Mining Increases Stake In Canamex Resources - Impact To The Bull Thesis [View article]
    That would be great but lets start with getting back to $5.00 and go from there. We need silver price support
    Oct 1, 2014. 03:29 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I respect your upside hopes but I think it is a little farfetched. Even at $40 an ounce silver my high price target would be $15-$16 based on current production projections.
    Oct 1, 2014. 03:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Now Is Not The Time For Fear In Synta Pharmaceuticals - Carpe Diem [View article]
    I would add at 2.75 2.30 and 2.00. From there I would hold. I think it will start to put a bottom in this week or next. I am in talks for an interview with management.
    Oct 1, 2014. 01:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Response Genetics Announces Leadership Extension - Impacts To My Thesis [View article]
    I too am shocked at the underperformance since the spring time. What the company needs is analyst coverage at a major firm. I think bologna has done a good job for the company, but shareholders have been killed.
    Oct 1, 2014. 01:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: American Capital Agency Announces Major Dividend Change -What It Means For My Thesis [View article]
    I still don't want to forget about our friends collecting straight income like retirees. A monthly payout is so much more stable for these folks
    Oct 1, 2014. 12:36 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An In-Depth Look At Two Harbors' Portfolio Has Changed My Opinion [View article]
    Well this is a very strong comment. Lot to consider here thank you for this addition.
    Oct 1, 2014. 12:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment