Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Update: My Reaction To Western Asset Mortgage's Dividend Announcement [View article]
    It is the best
    Dec 22, 2014. 09:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Two Harbors Announces Dividends But They May Be Unsustainable [View article]
    NYMT
    Dec 18, 2014. 02:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    yes I meant "more than" it is making. Good catch thank you for keeping me honest
    Dec 18, 2014. 11:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    taxable income; core eps is the best measure as is free cash flow keep eyes on them in q4 report
    Dec 17, 2014. 03:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Not So Happy Holidays For Invesco Shareholders As The Company Announces Dividend Cut [View article]
    Yes I recommend a hold. I can also name a dozen that pay more and had a better quarter. Please see recent articles. IVR isn't dead its just in a rough patch
    Dec 17, 2014. 12:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: American Capital Agency Declares Its Latest Dividend - Why I'm A Buyer Here [View article]
    Simply plot the 5 year of chart of a few mREIT's book value and share price; the rho correlation is quite high (around 0.9 last time I ran it).
    Dec 17, 2014. 09:25 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why A Dividend Hike From Best-In-Breed New York Mortgage Trust Is Inevitable [View article]
    Generally these come at the end of the year ,but not always. Could be at beginning of Q2. In theory, the company has time to figure out what it wants to do and may be waiting to see how Q4 and Q1 2015 go before moving on it.
    Dec 16, 2014. 03:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Yamana Gold Scores Massive New Finds - Most Bullish News All Year [View article]
    Agree with halmintz; tax loss selling and just a bad year for gold and silver (again)
    Dec 16, 2014. 02:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Precisely and gone are the days where we had to wait months before knowing the value of what we owned. This was the best move the company ever made for shareholders
    Dec 16, 2014. 02:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I do. Let us focus on the fact that AGNC did no wrong. The financial sector as a whole has been under pressure in the last several weeks, putting pressure on the mREITs.
    Dec 16, 2014. 09:40 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exelixis' Partners File New Drug Application For Cobemetinib - Welcome News But Little Impact [View article]
    The analysis edits have been submitted; conclusion remains the same. Using liberal estimates, I think at best EXEL sees a 7% bump in revenues. 2015 data remains key
    Dec 16, 2014. 09:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You are correct I didn't see the %SE line I'll amend the estimates
    Dec 16, 2014. 08:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axxess Pharma Inc: Why This Hyped Stock May Go All The Way Down To Zero [View article]
    Please do not confuse this company with Axxess Unlimited $AXXU
    Dec 15, 2014. 04:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Selling Pressure Mounts: Consider Holding TZA Through Year End For Outsized Returns [View article]
    March 2015 but you had better have strong conviction the market is going down at least 7%
    Dec 15, 2014. 02:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Response Genetics Will See Record Revenues In 2015 On The Back Of New York State Approval [View article]
    This is a broken stock. Not a broken company. The bottom has got to be in. $20 million in revenues does not equate to a zero value stock
    Dec 15, 2014. 02:15 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment