Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Annaly Capital: A Very Serious Check-Up [View article]
    20.5% ill amend. I try to be as careful as I can reading and proofing, occasionally they slip through, though this is an important one
    Mar 14, 2015. 12:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Annaly Capital: A Very Serious Check-Up [View article]
    Was a typo should have been 20.5% that I carried through Ill amend.
    Mar 14, 2015. 12:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Annaly Capital: A Very Serious Check-Up [View article]
    I have not formal comment yet although it does follow the abrupt departure of CIO:

My speculation is there is some sabre rattling happening from the board to up performance, as NLY has recently underperformed the sector
    Mar 13, 2015. 04:26 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Annaly Capital: A Very Serious Check-Up [View article]
    I was insinuating that the next book value report released at the Q1 earnings wouldn't move much. Tough to predict what will happen a year from now
    Mar 13, 2015. 04:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fortuna Silver Mines: The Market Is Dead Wrong [View article]
    Compare it to other miners in the sector and get back to me. Remember I discussed 2014 as a whole (as well as Q4 2014). 26% margins where others are operating flat to negative.
    Mar 13, 2015. 03:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Medley Capital: I Don't Care About The Past [View article]
    Im sorry I should clarify. 75% of the whole portfolio is in floating rates where as 34% of interest bearing liabilities are fixed rate. I realize that is not how I spelled it out in the article. 25% of the total portfolio is indeed fixed.

Please see page 15 of slideset for more: http://bit.ly/1xkDSPd
    Mar 13, 2015. 01:54 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Now Is The Time To Accumulate Sandstorm Gold [View article]
    SAND will payoff in time I believe. I too took a big hit on Vista
    Mar 12, 2015. 09:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monroe Capital Corporation Is Firing On All Cylinders [View article]
    This article is all about Monroe Capital (MRCC). When it was released it had linked to Medley, MCC by mistake; that was rectified within 5 minutes. Once again, apologies that this caused confusion.

I will now make an effort to opine on Medley officially as many were disappointed. But don't discount Monroe!
    Mar 9, 2015. 12:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monroe Capital Corporation Is Firing On All Cylinders [View article]
    See above; we had accidentally linked to wrong ticker---MRCC is trading at $15
    Mar 9, 2015. 11:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monroe Capital Corporation Is Firing On All Cylinders [View article]
    Folks not sure how this linked to Medley but we are fixing immediately. Apologies for the confusion associated with this, I am a touch mortified
    Mar 9, 2015. 10:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: After A Massive Sell-Off, The CEO Is Buying RXi Pharmaceuticals Stock [View article]
    Im not sure whats going on, although data releases are coming up. That said, looks like the stock gave it all back today and then some
    Mar 9, 2015. 10:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Would Do With Pan American Silver Shares Now [View article]
    Yes I do I have covered the sector many many times. Yes general cash costs were about $12 per ounce silver for the company.
    Mar 6, 2015. 04:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Would Do With Pan American Silver Shares Now [View article]
    This is an excellent comment definitely agree on the energy and equipment points
    Mar 6, 2015. 04:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Would Do With Pan American Silver Shares Now [View article]
    Well again I think it is fine for now, but lets say silver hits $11, that dividend will be cut in two-three quarters because losses will be so bad. That's all. Im looking out for people not trying to scare them out at all.
    Mar 6, 2015. 04:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kroger: You Need To Know About These Guys [View article]
    I am quick to admit we have all the competitors but no Kroger. But Kroger is only in 34 states. A LOT of room for expansion to new markets
    Mar 5, 2015. 03:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment