Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Getting Crushed In mREITs? This Stock Is Outperforming Annaly And American Capital [View article]
    They dont pay by word. You see, I would have written a shorter article, I simply didnt have the time......
    Dec 18 02:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • WPCS: A Transformational Acquisition Of Bitcoin Technology Should Send Shares Significantly Higher [View article]
    So at a 52 week low, is now the time to get in a small speculative position?
    Dec 18 12:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Going On With This Mortgage REIT? [View article]
    Good price action this morning after the announcement
    Dec 18 11:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Selling Pressure Mounts: Consider Holding TZA Through Year End For Outsized Returns [View article]
    And again, it should have stated it doesnt rely on volatility. I submitted a correction so Im not sure why it hasnt been remedied
    Dec 18 10:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Recent Moves By Pfizer Management: No Big Deal Or Telegraphing A Sell-Off? [View article]
    The 23% was the reduction in position of one sale that I linked to in the statement. You are correct that the sales for the year are higher.
    Dec 17 07:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zero Hedge Is Wrong About Gold [View article]
    Silver is down wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... more than 50%. Its a better buy than gold. $50 to $19-$20 is over 60%. Its a good time to accumulate, in my opinion. Gotta like $SLW here too
    Dec 17 04:32 PM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • At A Decade-Long Low, Annaly Capital Management May Be A Buy [View article]
    Great piece here David. Well done.
    Dec 17 09:49 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Annaly: Hindsight Is 20-20 But Look To The Future [View article]
    My analyses point to a cut, but with the preferreds being raised, it increases the probability of the current dividend being maintained. And I will take that!
    Dec 16 12:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Annaly: Hindsight Is 20-20 But Look To The Future [View article]
    Thanks steve. We will see!
    Dec 15 02:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Annaly: Hindsight Is 20-20 But Look To The Future [View article]
    Thank you for continuing to read and offer perspectives on my articles. Have a very Merry Christmas.
    Dec 15 02:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Just Bought This Copper Play [View article]
    Ive not heard, but will be based on dividends paid by the companies it holds. An interesting analysis would be to assess the dividends paid by each of the companies it holds to see if it would be maintained or changed. This would be a lot of work though
    Dec 13 11:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • More Good News: Synta Pharmaceuticals Could Be A Triple Bagger [View article]
    Well according to the protocol only certain patients could be evaluated. This was not some sort of trickery to pad numbers; it was built into the study design that was approved by the IRB. The details are in the methods section of the presentation.
    Dec 12 09:43 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Just Bought This Copper Play [View article]
    Thank u for that information. Why is it an advantage?
    Dec 12 04:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Linn Energy: Judgment Day Approaches [View article]
    Thank you for the clarification I have been citing it the other way around for sometime.
    Dec 12 04:06 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Linn Energy: Judgment Day Approaches [View article]
    Interesting and I bet you he will do that!
    Dec 12 03:47 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment