Christopher F. Davis

View Christopher F. Davis' Comments BY TICKER:
  • The Pain Of Lower Gold Prices: Barrick To Sell Assets [View article]
    Im not sure why the materials sector was down so much. No real data to support it. Im bought some (JOY) today down 4% for now reason. It will be over 60 real quick.
    May 13 07:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Pain Of Lower Gold Prices: Barrick To Sell Assets [View article]
    I think we are seeing a rotation into metals and mining. Look at the action in (CAT) (JOY) (CLF) (FCX) (ABX) (GG) etc.
    May 8 10:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Pain Of Lower Gold Prices: Barrick To Sell Assets [View article]
    IT,

New article coming out today (if they publish it) that documents the record physical sales in April despite the paper assets hurting prices.
    Apr 22 09:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Pain Of Lower Gold Prices: Barrick To Sell Assets [View article]
    I think it will be delayed is all. It depends on your goals...short-term, mid-term, long-term. I have been disappointed with ABX, so they are in my proverbial dog house. AUY is my favorite. Given ABX's 50% drop in just a few months, long-termers could be getting in. Today looks like an up day again. My concern is will they be able to maintain a dividend.
    Apr 22 09:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Pain Of Lower Gold Prices: Barrick To Sell Assets [View article]
    You are much better off in yamana gold (AUY) or goldcorp (GG) then sticking with this one.
    Apr 21 10:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Pain Of Lower Gold Prices: Barrick To Sell Assets [View article]
    They are terrible.
    Apr 20 09:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Barrick: The Biggest Winner In Gold [View article]
    A nice article. there is some confusion over the Chinese purchasing the company. I had heard they would purchase approximately 3/4th of it, as cited above. Also, I wanted to thank you for referencing my work.
    Aug 21 09:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment