Christopher Grosvenor, CMT
Chris earned the Chartered Market Technician designation. He is earning the Chartered Financial Analyst designation and graduated with honors in Economics. Also, he has managed money as a professional trader and independently, and continues to do so. Chris utilizes Technical, Financial Analysis and Behavioral Finance to select his investments. His analysis has been on Bloomberg and ZeroHedge.
- Description: Hedge fund trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Professional Fundamental & Technical Analysis Keeping you up-to date and on the right side of the market.
Currently, there are no book details for Christopher Grosvenor, CMT.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The Big Short Dec 13, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- Agreed. Analysis and resear... on Where You Should Accumulate Shares Of BP
- Sell some, not all. on Why You Should Sell Some Of Your Exxon Shares
- I stressed relative valuati... on Why You Should Sell Some Of Your Exxon Shares
- It is the older people leav... on Why You Should Sell Some Of Your Exxon Shares
- My focus is on risk-adjuste... on Why You Should Sell Some Of Your Exxon Shares
Latest comments on Christopher Grosvenor,'s Articles