Christopher Grosvenor, CMT
This user currently has no profile.
Chris earned the Chartered Market Technician designation. He is earning the Chartered Financial Analyst designation and graduated with honors in Economics. Also, he has managed money as a professional trader and independently, and continues to do so. Chris utilizes Technical, Financial Analysis and Behavioral Finance to select his investments. His analysis has been on Bloomberg and ZeroHedge.
- Description: Hedge fund trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Professional Fundamental & Technical Analysis Keeping you up-to date and on the right side of the market.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The Big Short Dec 13, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- Agreed. Analysis and resear... on Where You Should Accumulate Shares Of BP
- Sell some, not all. on Why You Should Sell Some Of Your Exxon Shares
- I stressed relative valuati... on Why You Should Sell Some Of Your Exxon Shares
- It is the older people leav... on Why You Should Sell Some Of Your Exxon Shares
- My focus is on risk-adjuste... on Why You Should Sell Some Of Your Exxon Shares