Christopher Grosvenor, CMT

View Christopher Grosvenor, CMT's Comments BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABT, BA, BAC, BBRY, BP, C, CMG, CRM, CSCO, CVX, DIS, GE, HOG, IBM, INTC, JNJ, JPM, LNKD, LO, MRK, NOK, ORCL, PFE, PNC, S, SBUX, T, USB, WFC, XOM, YUM
  • Buy PNC Following Heightened Economic Uncertainty [View article]
    PNC shares are going down right now.
    Oct 15 05:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America's Operating Segment Performance [View article]
    Extraordinary items sometimes become ordinary items without a home not called "extraordinary items".
    Oct 11 04:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Fargo Shares Set To Decline Amid Market Uncertainty [View article]
    haha if you see S&P 500 $1,400 in the next few weeks you already know how it worked out :)
    Oct 10 05:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Fargo Shares Set To Decline Amid Market Uncertainty [View article]
    I'm up rather nicely on my SPY short.
    Oct 10 02:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Valuing Big Tobacco, The Conclusion [View article]
    Thank you! I truly appreciate it!
    Sep 25 01:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Valuing Big Tobacco, Part VI [View article]
    well at least it wasn't nothing: it was virtually nothing.
    Sep 24 05:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Valuing Bank Shares, Part VII [View article]
    I would amend what you said and add, to the best of your understanding.
    Sep 14 03:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New Seeking Alpha Portfolio iPhone App [View article]
    David:

When I bump into finance guys they are still using BlackBerry. Typing on iOS and Android can be frustrating.
    Sep 12 10:08 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Valuing Banking Shares, Part I [View article]
    Graham's books are part of our course work as well as several other textbooks. What I do is not only value securities, but manage risk. Good luck with Graham's textbooks.
    Sep 12 06:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Valuing Banking Shares, Part I [View article]
    I agree, I also wrote about the graphs. I'm going to be covering these stocks in a better format at http://bit.ly/PeMOj2.
    Sep 11 11:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Valuing Banking Shares, Part I [View article]
    Owen, I recommend signing up for $10/year membership at http://bit.ly/PeMOj2.
    Sep 11 10:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Is Worst Of Breed And Overvalued [View article]
    Your name doesn't have anything behind it.
    Sep 8 08:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Is Worst Of Breed And Overvalued [View article]
    Why are you reading my article if you only care what you think?
    Sep 8 08:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • "We anticipate the worst 2H for PC sales since inception," says Citi's Gen Yeung, responding to Intel's (INTC -3.5%) Q3 warning. Yeung and many others have been raising alarm bells about PC demand in advance of Windows 8's (MSFT -1.8%) Oct. 26 consumer launch. FBR notes PC and storage inventories are at elevated levels, and Longbow believes Intel is seeing an inventory correction related to soft ultrabook uptake. The Intel Developer Forum kicks off on Tuesday. [View news story]
    I don't know about everyone else, but my latest purchase -- a couple days ago -- was a MAC.
    Sep 7 07:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment