View Christopher Whalen's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
The Subprime Three -- Rubin, Summers & Greenspan
Apr. 28, 2008 • 14 Comments
- Should Alan Schwartz Be Citigroup's Next CEO?
- Pain in the Heartland: National City Bank
- Iceland Under Siege; Corrigan Group Redux
- Large OTC Markets + Excessive Leverage + FVA = Systemic Risk
- Is WaMu the Next Bear Stearns?
- Welcome to the Subprime Dead Pool
- Novated Bears and the Education of Ben Bernanke
- JP Morgan Rolls the Fed of New York (and BSC)
- GSE Nation: Interview with Robert Feinberg
- A Deflating Bubble Can Lift All Boats
- Interview with Joseph Mason: No True Sale with Prime Brokers, Hedge Funds
- Wachovia, Clear Channel and Fair Value Madness
- Sleepless in MuniLand: Interview With David Kotok
- MBIA: Is Fair Value Accounting a Good Deal for Investors?
- Exposures at Default: Wachovia and Washington Mutual
- Rogue Traders and Economic Capital
- Are Countrywide Financial Bonds Bankruptcy Remote?
- Is There A Bull Case for U.S. Financials?
- Subprime: We Have Nothing to Fear But Forbearance
- Wells Fargo Can Hack Its Writedowns - Can Citi and JPMorgan?
- Citigroup: How do You Value Systemic Risk?
- The Moral Hazard of Subprime Risk
eXtensible Business Reporting Language: Can the SEC Mandate a Business Case?
Nov. 5, 2007 • Comment!
- Basel II: Do Big Banks Need More Capital?
- Enron, Subprime and the Derivative Disease
- Will Intangibles Kill the TD-Commerce Bancorp Merger?
- TD Buys Commerce Bancorp: Is Bigger Necessarily Better?
- Death of a Business Model: NetBank
- Foreclosure at Default or Why Ratings Are Not the Problem
- When Flying to Quality, Be "In the Bank"
- Modeling Forward Defaults: Top Five US Banks