View as an RSS Feed
View Christopher Whalen's Articles BY TICKER:
- Will the Housing Slump Raise Consumer Defaults?
- De-Leveraging America
- Killer Derivatives, Zombie CDOs and Basel Too?!
- CDOs: Waiting for the Next Shoes to Drop
- As Countrywide Financial Goes, So Goes the Mortgage Sector
- Collateralized Debt Obligations and Rating Agency Risk
- What Does Jim Cramer See in Commerce Bancorp?
- Collateralized Debt Obligations: Mark-to-Dealer
- Collateralized Debt Obligations: "A Triumph of Greed Over Fear"
Black Swan Hunting: Equity Markets and Random Events
on Jun. 19, 2007 • 1 Comment
Collateralized Debt Obligations: Don't Ask, Don't Tell
on Jun. 8, 2007 • 1 Comment
- Will Interactive Data Survive at SEC Without Chris Cox?
- SunTrust Banks Anyone?
Bank Risk: Will Basel II Finally Discredit VAR?
on May. 15, 2007 • 2 Comments
- National City Buys MidAmerican Bank
- China Market Syndrome: Just Deja Vu All Over Again
- A Normal Correction: February 27th Market Break
Subprime Tsunami: Spreads Kill You, Not Defaults
on Apr. 11, 2007 • Comment!
- Memo to Barclays: ABN Amro's US Banks Are a Mixed Bag
- Citibank: Benchmarking Mortgage and Subprime Risk
- Beyond Subprime: As Lehman Brothers FSB Goes, So Go Mortgage Assets
- Is Comerica a Safe Haven from Credit Woes?
- Will Sub-Prime Loan Defaults Create Another Amaranth?
Hedge Fund Problems Start With the Fed
on Feb. 5, 2007 • Comment!
- Credit Derivatives, Moral Hazard and Systemic Risk
- Does Capital One Deserve Valuation Multiple of Bigger Banks?
- Why Steve Jobs Should Resign
- Citigroup: Does a Breakup Make Sense? (Part II)
- Citigroup: Does a Breakup Make Sense?
- Content is King: Ins and Outs of eXtensible Business Reporting Language
Will the CDO Machine Destroy Public Equity?
on Nov. 29, 2006 • 1 Comment
- Charter Financial Buyback Sets New Charitable Giving Standard