This user currently has no profile.
Charles (Chuck) C. Carnevale is the creator of F.A.S.T. Graphs™. Chuck is also co-founder of an investment management firm. He has been working in the securities industry since 1970: he has been a partner with a private NYSE member firm, the President of a NASD firm, Vice President and Regional Marketing Director for a major AMEX listed company, and an Associate Vice President and Investment Consulting Services Coordinator for a major NYSE member firm. Prior to forming his own investment firm, he was a partner in a 30-year-old established registered investment advisory in Tampa, Florida. Chuck holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance from the University of Tampa. Chuck is a sought-after public speaker who is ...More very passionate about spreading the critical message of prudence in money management. Chuck is a Veteran of the Vietnam War and was awarded both the Bronze Star and the Vietnam Honor Medal.
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
F.A.S.T. Graphs™ What can F.A.S.T. Graphs™ do for you and your investments? Warren Buffett, the greatest capital allocator of all time, says; "There are only two things an investor needs to know; how to value a company and how to think about stock prices." With the F.A.S.T. Graphs™ tool at your disposal, you will be able to ...More
do both those tasks. F.A.S.T. Graphs™ is the first step in every stock research project and should be your first step too. Our graphs give all the company fundamental information you need to know in order to make smart decisions.
F.A.S.T. Graphs Research This blog is dedicated to communicating fundamental research at a glance using our F.A.S.T Graphs™.This blog is meant to be used for its educational value.We will post our research based upon our current opinion about a specific company or set of companies which we believe are noteworthy. Most of what we are ...More
discussing will be based upon what our F.A.S.T. Graphs™ tell us as we view the fundamentals of each company. Since our F.A.S.T. Graphs™ system is updated daily for each company, as each post gets stale, it will likely have less relevance to our current view on each company.Please do your own research to backup or oppose what our current research says in this blog.We hope you find our blogs both educational and useful.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Challenge-Do Not Overlook These Future Dividend Challenger Stars-Part 3 http://seekingalpha.com/a/140hj Nov 27, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Bruce,Thanks for your contr... on Challenge-Do Not Overlook These Future Dividend...
- 61 rookie,Thanks for the ki... on Challenge-Do Not Overlook These Future Dividend...
- Daniel, Thanks for your com... on REITs And Rising Rates, What A Fool Believes
- yaddayadda,Thanks for the q... on Challenge-Do Not Overlook These Future Dividend...
- DDSh,Thanks for the questio... on What Stock Market? These Dividend Contenders Ar...
Latest comments on Chuck's Articles
Latest Articles on Retirement
Which Is Best: DRIP Or Collect And Invest? Dec 5, 2013
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- Which Is Best: DRIP Or Collect And Invest?
- Challenge-Do Not Overlook These Future Dividend Challenger Stars-Part 3
- What Stock Market? These Dividend Contenders Are Not Overvalued - Part 2
- You May Think That The Market Is Overvalued But These Dividend Champions Are Not: Part 1
- How Investing In Dividend Champions At Sound Valuation Reduces Risk And Increases Return