$CLB - Core Lab has been on a tear, but it sure looks exensive now: http://bit.ly/w7kid7 Feb 3, 2012
$HRL - Although Hormel lookes a little pricey here, does it still represent a strong long-term investment? http://bit.ly/xGx49m Jan 31, 2012
$JWN - If you get past its cyclical history, $JWN looks like a solid long-term buy at today's prices: http://bit.ly/wggKPt Jan 31, 2012
- yv204 on How To Interpret FAST Graphs™ Thank you.
- Chuck Carnevale on How To Interpret FAST Graphs™ jgbrowning,I appreciate that, welcome to the FA...
- jgbrowning on How To Interpret FAST Graphs™ I just started a subscription in Jan this year ...
- Chuck Carnevale on How To Interpret FAST Graphs™ J.A.,You are welcome.Chuck
- Chuck Carnevale on How To Interpret FAST Graphs™ jaych79,What a great compliment,thanks.Best,Chuck
- Addendum To: There Is A Lot Of Value In This Market: Part 1 (21 Comments)
- America’s Best Companies are Cheap - So Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year (14 Comments)
- Readers' Choice Calculating Fair Value On Transalta (TAC), Southern Company (SO) And Exelon (EXC) (13 Comments)
- How To Interpret FAST Graphs™ (13 Comments)
- Apple Does Not Need Its Cash To Grow As Much As Its Shareholders Need It To Spend (12 Comments)