View as an RSS Feed
Deep Dive Into Apple's Gross Margins And What It Means Going Forward
- Apple’s gross margins have been relatively stable since the September 2012 quarter excluding warranty accruals.
- Gross margins ex-warranty accruals have been between 40.7% to 42% for six of the past seven quarters.
- Even iPhone ASPs trending down have not materially decreased gross margins the past seven quarters.
Apple Is Running Out Of Cash To Raise Its Dividend
- Apple spent almost 80% of its U.S. generated cash in fiscal 2013 on dividends.
- The company will be limited in how much it can raise its dividend.
- A smaller than expected dividend increase may disappoint investors.
- Taking on debt to fund dividend payments is not a sound business decision.
Apple's June Quarter Guidance Could Cause A Downdraft In The Shares
- Sell-side analysts are hinting that the June quarter guidance will be lower than expected.
- I believe revenue guidance could show negative growth vs. the 8% the Street is expecting.
- My modeling has EPS guidance in the low $7’s, and the low end of the range could have a $6 in the front.
- Apple's Aggressive Share Buyback Should Dampen Any Large Dividend Increase
- I Hit Apple's Last Two Quarters EPS Results: Here Are My December Quarter Projections
- I Hit Apple's EPS For The Second Quarter In A Row - Here Are My Initial December Quarter Estimates
- I Hit Apple's $7.47 June Quarter EPS, Here's What I Expect For The September Quarter
- Apple's New iPhones: Should You Buy The Rumor And Sell The News?
- Apple's June Quarter Results Dependent On Developing Countries
- What Would It Take In Units And Margins To Have Apple Trade At $240
- David Trainer's $240 Apple Price Target Analysis Just Doesn't Add Up
- What Is Apple's 'Rate Of Return' For The Next 3 Years?
- Apple's New Financial Guidance Will Reduce The Volatility Of The Shares
- Apple's China Growth Not As Strong As It Appears
- Apple Cash And Investments Are Disclosed And Supports The Stock
- Verizon's iPhone Sales, comScore Data Portend Strong Apple Results
- Apple Retail Store Profitability Analysis
- Outlook For Apple's September Quarter And Additional Thoughts
- Apple iPhone Projection Update Based On Verizon Results
- Apple June Quarter Projections
- Apple Quarterly iPhone Projections
- Apple's iPad Still Experiencing Strong Demand
- 'New York Times' Apple Article Not A Fundamental Risk
- Reading Samsung's Tea Leaves To Predict iPhone Demand