Chumpmenudo

View Chumpmenudo's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Mr. Valuation's Best Valued Ideas For Retirement And Dividend Growth Portfolios: Cisco [View article]
    Dear Chuck:

Thanks for all you do! I've been a FASTGraphs subscriber now since 2012, and the tool just keeps improving. I love the latest enhancements, please keep up the great work.

Chump

P.S., it's really a pain to read all the comments following your articles, it takes me an hour! ;-)
    Mar 31, 2015. 11:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Wasn't there a band called Moran Moran?
    Mar 31, 2015. 11:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Ha! I thought the same thing. I think he meant Cramer....
    Mar 31, 2015. 11:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend-Stingy Wal-Mart Was Already On Probation, So What Now? [View article]
    Thanks for the article Mike. I too own WMT in the IRA....time to consider an alternative. Some good suggestions in the comments...on my radar are:

UTX, ANTM, FAST

If you want more tech, I second CSCO, and would strongly consider IBM. Chump owns both....
    Feb 20, 2015. 06:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wal-Mart Increases Dividend 2%; I Wouldn't Have Increased It At All [View article]
    This was a useful article, thought provoking as others have said. Thanks Eli.

Chump
    Feb 20, 2015. 06:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Would Not Build A Retirement Portfolio On Procter & Gamble [View article]
    Now that's an analogy! Thanks for the re-post Rich. Near the end, I was a bit nervous you were going to say the poop was edible ;-)

Chump
    Feb 18, 2015. 12:21 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Rich, I like the "turn in the harness" analogy...I'm adding it to my others (symphony, football team & bench, etc...)

Chump
    Feb 17, 2015. 06:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A Time Saving Shortcut For Stock Prices [View instapost]
    Darn. I Keep getting an error that says "Can't find project" when I insert the formula into a cell......

Any thoughts?
    Feb 10, 2015. 07:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Time Saving Shortcut For Stock Prices [View instapost]
    This is great Eddie, ML, thanks.

When I switched to a MAC some years ago, I realized MS Excel for Mac is inferior to the PC version. Automatic cell stock price updating was one of the casualties.....

I'll play with your suggestions tomorrow and see if I can get it back!

Chump
    Feb 10, 2015. 12:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Real Dividend Growth Machine: 2014 Review [View article]
    DGM:

Nice article, thanks for sharing...like others above, I'm super impressed by your savings rate...you could probably retire now given your fugal nature! ;-)

Chump
    Jan 13, 2015. 01:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Selling Guidelines For Self Directed Investors [View article]
    I'll do that, and I'll order some chowder ;-)
    Jan 9, 2015. 08:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Selling Guidelines For Self Directed Investors [View article]
    I live in San Diego, but haven't tried The Field. Thank's for tip guys.....

Chump
    Jan 9, 2015. 06:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Jeff Miller Positions For 2015: Still Plenty Of Life In The 'Aging Bull' [View article]
    Nice interview Jeff, congratulations. However, you neglected to mention one important development....

Michigan's hiring of Jim Harbaugh! That should add a few basis points to U.S. economic growth this year, heh?

Go Blue!

Chump
    Jan 9, 2015. 05:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Selling Guidelines For Self Directed Investors [View article]
    Good stuff Chowder, thanks for posting!

Chump
    Jan 6, 2015. 08:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Growth Portfolio: 2014 Review And 2015 Preview [View article]
    Thanks for the update DVK, very informative. Might you consider using over-valuation as a criterion for trimming vs. size of position?

Best,