CJ Capital Research
View as an RSS Feed
View CJ Capital Research's Articles BY TICKER:
FactSet: Great Company, But Get Valuation Right
- This article demonstrates the correct way to value FDS, using a very simple valuation model.
- FDS is a great high growth company, but the stock seems fairly valued.
- Investors should focus on hidden growth opportunities over the next 5 to 10 years.
Take-Two: Cheap, Well-Positioned, Ready To Win
- Turnaround success story with "hidden", unappreciated improvements.
- Industry-leading portfolio of games, well positioned to win going forward.
- Cheap valuation.
- McDonald's: Industry Leader Faces Growing Pains
- PetroChina: Discounted Growth Play With Significant Upside
- China Unicom: China Growth Play For Cheap
- China Mobile: A Long-Term Buying Opportunity
- RICK's Risky Business Of Corporate Waste
- Rick's Cabaret: Fantasy Is Good For Business, Not For Investors
- LeapFrog: 4 Reasons Why Shares Are Highly Undervalued
- IBM: Why Investors Should Celebrate Depressed Share Prices
- Potash Corp: 5 Fundamental Reasons To Buy
- Potash Corp: Relax, Everything Will Be Just Fine
- Apple: Why More Buybacks Makes Sense
- Potash Turmoil Creates Investment Opportunities
- Janus Capital's Existential Challenge: Poor Investment Performance