This user currently has no profile.
Clay Mahaffey, CFA began his career with Exxon in engineering and later moved into board room level international business development for a major petrochemical company. He conducted merger and acquisition services for The Sterling Group in Houston, Texas, and led an LBO program for a Boston-based investment firm. He later worked as an SEC Registered Investment Advisor and has held Series 7 and 65 licensees. In addition, as an independent equity analyst, he has covered oil and gas, energy and other industry stocks, and received a “Five Star” rating from Yahoo Finance for predicting stock performance results. Mr. Mahaffey has co-founded ventures in the gaming, international distribution and oil service industries. He has ...More been quoted in numerous domestic and international publications, including Bloomberg News. He is also a private investor in oil and gas prospects. Mr. Mahaffey earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering from Louisiana State University and an MBA from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter and is a member of the New York Society of Securities Analysts.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
The National Eagle and Angel Association The National Eagles and Angels Association is a member driven association comprised of research analysis and nationwide meetings. To become a member visit www.eagleandangel.com
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Clay Mahaffey's Articles
- wscheung on Intellectual Property: Explosive Growth Potenti...
- psmith819 on Intellectual Property: Explosive Growth Potenti...
- hillstead22 on Intellectual Property: Explosive Growth Potenti...
- Clay Mahaffey on Intellectual Property: Explosive Growth Potenti...
- Kansas Engineer on Refiners Under Pressure Despite High Oil Prices...