View as an RSS Feed
View Clayton Rulli's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACAS, ARMH, AT, BBEP, BIP, BP, BRCM, CAT, CCI, CELG, CEP, CERN, CHD, CRZO, CVX, DEO, ELY, EPD, EPL, ETP, FB, FOSL, FRBK, FXI, GE, GEL, GOOG, HD, HTZ, IYT, KMI, KMP, KO, LNG, LUFK, MHR, MNKD, MNST, MTDR, NBL, NFLX, NJR, OIH, OXY, P, PM, PNRA, QRE, REM, ROSE, RRMS, S, SD, SLB, SLRC, SLW, SN, T, TD, TRN, VALE, VFC, VNR, WM, XES, ZNGA
Rose Rock Midstream: A Buy High, Sell Higher MLP With 54% Crude EBITDA
- Rose Rock Midstream MLP recently announced a 2014 distribution growth rate of 25%.
- Management intends to keep the distribution coverage ratio at 1.1x-1.2x.
- New GP drop downs will drive growth despite IDRs reaching higher tiers.
Kinder Morgan: Mexican Demand Is 'Locked In' With New Contracts
- Mexican natural gas demand is expected to increase at a CAGR of 8% over the next 10 years.
- Finally EPNG is delivering via the Sierrita Pipeline connection to Mexican networks, andadditional expansions are expected for years to come.
- New contracts with CFE, the Mexican entity controlling electric power, offer big growth prospects and highly visable expansions going forward.
Examining Cheniere's CEO Compensation: Is It Deserved?
- Cheniere Energy's CEO Charif Souki was the highest paid in 2013.
- Owning 6,210,445 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $439,388,984, some investors are hate mongering.
- Investors should realize the impressive job Souki has done, and consider his performance as CEO and co-founder when considering his compensation.
Cheniere Energy's Sabine Is Primed With Contracts And Midstream Infrastructure
- Cheniere will have the first fully-operational LNG export facility in the US, with 88% of volumes contracted on 20-year deals. Facility is approved for 2.8 Bcf/d.
- Cheniere Energy's multiple export LNG facilities continue to secure long-term volume contracts.
- Sabine's Creole Trail Pipeline already connects to 6 major pipeline networks, and is a fantastic feed to the facility.
Kinder Morgan: The Naysayers Are Barking At Shadows
- This article seeks to illuminate investors about Kinder Morgan's financials.
- DCF metrics fluctuate by quarter due to seasonality and are predictable every year. KMP is on track to have positive DCF coverage for full year 2014.
- A moderate increase in interest rates will be more than offset by growth prospects and fee increases.
Republic First Bancorp Inc.: 64% Growth Led By A Banking Legend
- Republic First Bancorp is all that's remaining of TD's acquisition of Commerce and has been floundering ever since the financial crisis.
- Vernon Hill, a banking genius with a history of success, is backing FRBK with 10% ownership.
- Vernon Hill's former team from Commerce Bank is leading expansion plans which seek to mirror Hill's proven philosophies used in prior successful ventures, Commerce Bank and UK's Metro Bank.
- FRBK recently raised $45 M to fund a New Jersey expansion of about 9 stores, a strategy that will increase store count and thus deposit base by 64%.
SandRidge Energy: Still On Track Despite A Harsh Winter
- SandRidge’s Mid-Continent production declined 2% for the Q1 2014 period, but this is mostly due to very harsh weather conditions in the period.
- This was the 12th coldest winter on record and the prolonged freezing temperatures created disruptions in well development.
- Management reaffirmed 2014 guidance and a 20%-25% CAGR through 2016.
SandRidge Energy: Hidden Value & Growth Are Underestimated
- SandRidge Energy may not be worth the entire farm, but there is plenty reason to be long.
- New management has been and will continue to cut well costs, while increasing production at a 20%-25% CAGR through 2016.
- SandRidge's proposed midstream spin-off is worth over $1 B to the MLP market, and could be a big catalyst to unlocking value.
Magnum Hunter's Eureka Pipeline: A Fantastic Asset Fairly Valued
- Magnum Hunter's Eureka Pipeline System connects the Utica and Marcelus to prime interstate connections and processing plants.
- Eureka Hunter is expected to increase throughput volumes 5 fold by YE 2018.
- MHR management is fully valuing Eureka's $17.1 M FY 2013 EBITDA with a ~50x midpoint multiple.
Are You Distracted By The Noise? 'Pop Your Collars' And Buy The Dips
- "Experts" are saying the sell in May theory has come early for 2014, but I say it's a reasonable time to buy for the long haul for certain stocks.
- Some high beta stocks have fallen 10-15% and can be considered buying opportunities.
- After you "pop your collar" and ignore the noise, getting long companies immune to headline worries could be a good bet.
Cerner Corp.: Harnessing Healthcare IT Growth And ACA's Push For Efficiency
- Cerner will continue to benefit from hospitals updating EMR systems and conducting acquisitions driven by Obamacare's Medicare updates, as well as industry-wide M&A activity.
- Cerner was recently added to Morgan Stanley's "takeover radar" and initiated at Buy by Citibank.
- Cerner is the leader in Healthcare technology, has solid financials and growth rates, an increasing backlog of $8.9 B, and a record $3.7 B in new bookings.
Oil And Gas Equipment And Services ETF: Load Your Shotgun And Open Fire
- The XES ETF is exposed to 49 different companies with relatively equal exposure, for the same fees as the OIH.
- The OIH is less diversified and very top heavy in the largest names in the sector, which may be disadvantageous versus the XES.
- Dan Dicker, TheStreet.com's energy expert, favors the XES ETF over the classic OIH ETF, and so do I.
Celgene In Mylan's Cross-Hairs: "I'm Shakin' In My Boots"... Well, Maybe A Little
- Mylan, the #1 US generic drug maker, has Celgene in its cross-hairs, and CELG investors are scurrying.
- Mylan's actions are understandable, but success is questionable given its "litigious" history and the very nature of the business model.
- Regardless of lawsuit outcomes, investors should invest cautiously and respect the stock's high-risk/high-reward profile.
The Market Is Selling Celgene; I'm A Buyer
- Valuation: P/E Ratio is below industry peers and long-term CELG specific averages, supported by a strong share buyback and balance sheet.
- Product Pipeline: Numerous drugs in the pipeline will drive growth.
- Catalysts/Timing: Apremilast's very recent approval fell on deaf ears, and fourteen 2014 clinical trials/FDA reviews serve as catalysts.
- Is Rosetta Resources Ready To Bloom?
- ACAS Is On Cruise Control
- Crown Castle Is Smart For Acquiring AT&T's Towers
- Why Mobile Monetization Is So Critical For Facebook
- What Do Apple's iRadio Numbers Mean To Pandora?
- Energy Transfer Equity Vs. Kinder Morgan Inc.: An MLP GP Showdown Part 1
- Investing In Kinder Morgan Inc: The Positives Outweigh The Risks
- Enterprise Products Partners: The Power Of DRIP
- Sanchez Energy: The Secret Is Out, But I'm Still Long
- Enterprise Products Partners: Huge Project Pipeline Will Support Distribution Increases
- Constellation Energy Partners: New Ownership Is Transformational
- BP Offers Discount On NAV And Solid Yield
- Sandridge Energy: Do Efficiencies Finally Make It Attractive?
- General Electric's Aviation Division Is Just Lifting Off
- New Jersey Resources: Cost Deferments And Rate Increases Offer Tailwinds For Growth
- Buy Kinder Morgan Inc. For Exposure To Both Kinder Morgan Partners And El Paso Pipeline Partners
- General Electric's Hidden Gem Is Finally Gaining Respect
- Trinity Industries: This Railcar Supplier Is A Buy